Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't understand my girl...

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever she gets hugs from guys and **** like when we were at a dealership and lookin at cars she got a hug from the dealer guy and all I really don't care and I don't feel threatened cause I know I'm better then the guy and I'm the one going home with my girl.

On the other hand, whenever I talk to a co-worker or I associate with a FEMALE in general, my girlfriend is like "WTF AREY OU DOIN BLAH BLAH" always gettin up in my case... She eyes out the girl with a mean face and she makes like she's gonna kick her ass. I don't get this. I mean deep down I feel kinda jealous when guys hug her but I know not to be jealous. and yet it seems like my girlfriend is overly jealous, is this normal?? My girlfriend isn't really the most attractive girl in the world, I mean, she's fat yes and I'm a pretty thin so maybe she could think some girl would steal me away or what?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if she can hug people you can do whatever the **** you want..why does she have to have it better than you? its not about her, its about you.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats what im sayin but the thing is when that opportunity does come when I'm talkiing to another girl, she goes ballistic. Like today I tel her "Put yourself in my shoes what if a girl hugged me?" and she's like ''i know! i didnt even want him to hug me ok stop saying that!"

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you dating a girl that you don't find attractive?

Most people in society would say I'm shallow but if I'm gonna be in a relationship with a girl she has to be fukking hot in my opinion. Like when I think about her or see her I'm gonna be drooling.

The last girl I was with was very attractive. My mouth watered every time I saw her.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with her for 4 years and I just 'put up' with her being fat and I didn't care because at the time I liked her for who she was and I didn't care about looks. Girls wanted to be with me because of my looks and I just figured I would give her a chance who liked me for who I was. 4 years later her personality blows, we fight all the time over stupid ****, We have like NOTHING in common... It's just that we've fought so much and I told her "F*ck it, we're through!" and we end up going back to each other.

Right now she's pregnant and getting an abortion sad so say, I want to be sure she gets rid of it so she doesn't **** me over even though I doubt it's even my child because I always pulled out but then you know how precum can get a girl pregnant but never again will I ever have sex with her again, it's not even good, I always picture another girl.. that's sad... I just need a good way to tell h er it's really over. right now she thinks we're getting married and all this ****, I have all this anger deep down in me and I just don't even want to go through with her insecurity and jealousy.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well then.... you've come to the right place.... In this forum you can get the seduction skillsets to update your current GF to a slimmer more attractive model.... and how much do you think you'll have to pay.... zip, nada, its free!!! thats right.... free... but wait... theres more.... we'll throw in the ability to retain and train her to respect and adore you as a man....for life......

I applaud you for following your evolutionary instinct.
however, I'd make sure/verify, that she gets an abortion before you do anything drastic...

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you do a fat chick if you dont like fat chicks... Fvck that personallity thing man.. just cus shes fat doesnt mean shes cool

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow

What a ****ty situation. Great example for why men should never settle for second best.

Izza