Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't understand 2 types of women?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand 2 types of women.
first, some women want to marry their bf immediately after graduation from college despite that the bfs have't established their career yet. These women then produce a litter of 3 babies in consecutive periods. These women really don't seem to care about getting high paying jobs. I believe that they don't care about that issue. Do you guys know the answer to the first type of women? :confused:

Second, the other group of women refuse to marry any man regardless whether he is established in his career. These women date many men yet find them unsuitable as husbands for many reasons.

I see only those 2 major types of women in the society right now. I am discounting uneducated single mothers.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think making women equal in society has done this - the 2nd type want to wear the pants in the relationship and that just doesn't logically compute as they also want a man that wear his pants too - so it just doesn't work.

The 1st type are motivated not so much by society but by their urge/pressure to have kids. So they just swing the opposite way altogether.

Burningblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
Second, the other group of women refuse to marry any man regardless whether he is established in his career. These women date many men yet find them unsuitable as husbands for many reasons
I believe that the second group formed as a result of societal programming. Women in our society are bombarded with fairy tales, chick flicks, and romance novels from an early age. This programs women to believe that it's not truly love unless they feel the magic of infatuation all the time. These women believe that Prince Charming (or maybe their favorite chick flick guy) is going to fall from heaven and make their lives perfect. They are unwilling to take the inevitable bad times that follow the glory phase of an LTR. In short, these women have UNREALISTIC expectations. Thus, they end up dumping men who would actually be great for them. This faulty paradigm may in the end result in these women settling for someone at an older age (when they are desperate for children) or not at all. It's unfortunate that society perpetuates this.