Dont Touch Girls

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A post I made on Kino a little while ago edited for this question.

Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
... There used to be a common past chick reaction on an initial date that "he was all hands" or "he was just trying to cope a feel (an old saying you young guys won't fully understand)."

There was a time, not too long ago, that guys were always grabbing a girl's ass, squeezing her thigh, touching her breasts etc.

The Doc was just a little behind the times.

Today's Kino is much more sophisticated, very effective and an absolute must with most women.

The touch on her forearm, touching her back, stroking her back, touching her shoulder, brushing her hair back, rubbing the back of her neck, touching her anywhere other than the usual butt, bush and tits does so many good things for a girl's attraction to you that it is a must.

Has a girl ever hugged you and you got an instant hard-on? In the days after, did that hard-on return to your mind again and again? That is the definition of Kino. There are actual chemical reactions (oxytocin) and sexual arousal that results from touching. She will remember those feelings. But you can carry it too far and turn the girl off.

Save your sexual spot touching for when you have more rapport and want to heat her up for the actual deal. Stay away from the sexual areas in the meantime. Otherwise, absolutely max out the Kino.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, there are shallow girls out there who will think you are ugly, when you are truly not. It's just the way things are, every girl is different.

My advice to people here is that kino is a moot point. Don't think about it. If you're thinking too much about how and when to apply kino you will inevitably come off as nervous, self-conscious, etc. Do it when it feels right. When it feels right it takes things to the next level.

What's harmful is forced kino that the beginner applies out of a sense of obligation.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) i hate posts that say "DONT do this!", "DONT do that!", "you HAVE TO do this". "YOU HAVE to do that"....just makes me sick.

2) the way you come off...just shut up really (i rarely get pissed or tell ppl to shut up, and i apologize). Who are you to tell people that this way is NOT the way to go... you sound like your trying to convert people...

3) Oooh, go ask doc love, he knows all about everything...he is the god of love i guess...right? Good god, do whatever feels right, figure stuff out on your own...if he tells you that its BAD go find out why the hell its "BAD".

Finally, KINO should be applied correctly for best results. Too much and you seem desperate, too little and you lose interest. Kino isn't a good nor bad thing, remember its a tool...and a tool is a tool depending on whos hands it lays.

~ivan

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
First of all, there are shallow girls out there who will think you are ugly, when you are truly not. It's just the way things are, every girl is different.

My advice to people here is that kino is a moot point. Don't think about it. If you're thinking too much about how and when to apply kino you will inevitably come off as nervous, self-conscious, etc. Do it when it feels right. When it feels right it takes things to the next level.

What's harmful is forced kino that the beginner applies out of a sense of obligation.
I have to agree that too much touching in the beginning before you have gotten to know a girl well enough makes you seem very desperate. I remember way back in like junior high or something I loved putting my arms around a girl when I talked to her, but this only got positive responses if I knew her well. The ones you didn't know well would sort of tense up a little. There's just a certain amount of personal space that girls don't want strangers to invade.

My advice is to do what I always do. I use eye contact as sort of the "bridge" that is built before any physical contact happens. This bridge, if built correctly, will give you signals as to whether it's ok or not to proceed to the next level of contact. A hot girl at my firm who I have sort of been doing this with since I first met her just yesterday started to touch me on the shoulder, etc. for no reason, like she'd be trying to get past me and put her hand on my shoulder as she was passing by, even though I wasn't even in her way. She initiated kino on me, and I didn't do anything except flirt with her and give her very deep eye contact.

Kino is definitely necessary though, but subtlety and timing to me is the key to its success.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread was such a waste....i want the time back that i wasted reading all this sh*t.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh pecker and becker always confuse me

I dont know exactly what type of KINO ya'll use, but it must always be used in moderation..even once or twice is ENOUGH to build that bond

I dont get all gropey on a chick..I will touch her arm or rub her back slightly after I use a c/f line..usually when we are both laughing

That way she associates the laughing (hapiness) with your KINO, and with my experience she ALWAYS kino's back

Ive also gone overboard, and it was counterproductive

the point is KINO works!

it all has to be timed right, natural, in moderation, etc

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have screwed things up by overdoing the kino before, so I definitely know it is something that can be overdone.

The best kino is probably the kind where it seems like it's accidental or as though you're not even aware of it.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with blitz point of view with attraction on this subject. If she's interested in you to begin with she will welcome the touches and will reciprocate under the assumption that she digs YOU. On the other hand, no amount of 'accidental touching' or 'kinoing' will make a difference considering she doesn't dig you. At work I 'touch' my manager time to time and there isn't any 'attraction' between us at all because I don't want her because I'm not attracted and I highly think the same for her. One thing I did notice however is that she's been more warmer and friendlier to me that other 'non-kinoing' co-workers. In the words of porky pig 'That's all folks' Derick Vitalio from seductionscience wrote a very interesting article on kino but let me ask you this... If Rosie O Donnel kino's you will that raise you interest level in her and make you want her?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, 95% of these kinda stupid arguements would be spared on this forum if people actually went out there and did what worked for them rather than "theorizing".

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
Kino? I thought that was that game I played out in Vegas with all of my 78 year old blue haired friends. I gambled my life away with them playing Kino, but hell yeah, I had fun. Especially when Grandpa Hubert gave me a coupon for $1.99 off at the early bird buffet.

Or maybe I'm thinking of Kinko's? I get my copying of my Road Rules/Real World Fantasy league standings done there every Tuesday Morning at 8:00 am sharp. Yeah, thats it. Kinko's.

Poor poor Kinko.

Reaction score
I haven't read the bible but let me state a few points:

1. I touch women to control them and establish dominance over them.

2. I never get rejected when I take control over them

3. Women are attracted to men who assume the leadership position in an interaction.

4. When I touch I will touch their arm, upper or lower back. I do not touch innappropriate areas.

5. Touching I have found brings you closer psychologically.

6. I don't approach girls who have no interest in me to begin with and this is probably the mistake alot of dude's on this board make. I'm not a symp running around a club trying to get at every girl who happens to walk by to buy her a drink or some stupid shyt like that.

7. I am surprised DocLove would say "do not touch". Touching is a basic mating ritual in most of natures animals (us included).

8. I can see by your age (18) no diss but touching can be awkward to most young people because you haven't come into your full power yet.

9. Don't give up on touching yet bruh. It is a good tool in your arsenal of weapons.

10. When women are interested in you they will touch you.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I agree with him to the extent that Kino shouldn't be something that in some situations should be over done.. A little touching is a good idea, it shows your confident :) Yet "LITTLE" touching,.... especially in the beginning. Of course you want to get her comfortable enough to touch you, but all chics are different.

Expirement with it... But touching or not, don't worry... If it was going to work out to begin with it would have. Coulda shoulda woulda........

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
BODY LANGUAGE

If you can read her body language then you will know if you can touch her or not. If she likes to be touched, she may even touch you first.
Shoulders, and back are non threatening. If she's into it, her body language will tell you.

lance135

Reaction score
I'm only a budding Don Juan, however, I got some advice from a friend who is very successful with women.

I noticed that he touches women a lot. To me, what he was doing seemed wrong, but since he's been successful with women for years, I thought it best to find out why before throwing this away.

He told me that touching a woman gets past her barriers.

You can create a sense of intimacy by touching in a warm and friendly way. Remember to eliminate your desire before touching a woman (Tao of Steve, remember?).

jdr120

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Guys,

Here's a tip that I've used and it has worked..

First motion to hold her hand. Hold hands for a few moments, then say "sorry, no holding hands this early" or something along those lines...

You don't have to do exacallly that, but the main point here is to get some suttle touching and then turn it around like she is the one touching you... Do this a few times during the night. This drives their senses wild.. I can't take credit for this one, I read it in a book. But it does work...

hjsknksbm

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are forgeting that when a guy sees a hot girl he wants to ****. When a girl sees a got guy she's "interested". Kino in my opinionis the best thing this site has to offer and should not be neglected. Kino immediatly breaks the ice and gets the girl on a physical level. :)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If Rosie O Donnel kino's you will that raise you interest level in her and make you want her?"

This is what it boils down to kids. Most guys here who are AGAINST kino, is because they see themselves as a male version of Rosie Odonnel. Low self esteem and in the female mentality "Why would I want this ugly dude touching me??"

If that is YOU, THEN i would rethink about doing KINO.

BUT, if you are an avg looking guy, would you mind an avg 5-6 Girl Kino'ing you?

Suprreme,

touching does not establish "dominance" unless you put your arm around her shoulder, grab her wrist, or lock arms

Touching is a thing of intimacy, there are even studies showing babies who havent been touched by their parents at birth, grow up being less developed than other babies who have had tthe warm touch experience of their parents

WHY the hell do you think Strangers/friends Shake hands or hug when they meet?? TOUCHING is a primitive display of BONDING

KINO has worked for me for years, and I stick to what works

For most peeps that KINO HASNT worked for, its probably because of a overall flaw in their personality/game that they attribute to KINO

and how old is Doc Love anyway? you also got to consider Age in this equation

Most girls dont mind younger folks doing kino, but when some older man (i.e. a 45 year old Kinoing a 22 yr old girl) The guy just comes across as a perverted old man

Parti_Cl.e

Don Juan
Reaction score
obviosly he knows what he is talking about, but...

i think Ratisson is a well read individual rather then well experienced one. (no diss....i might be like that too in alot of situations, as we all are) He is obviosly talking about the Ladder Theory (look it up in google), whitch is a highly respected theory. THing that must be kept in mind while reading the LT is that is a THEORY, not detailed "HOW-TO" guide like DJB is. from my recall i dont think it even goes down deep enuff to mention kino at all.

my 49cents:

use the LT as a reference to DJb and come up w/ a following theory:

"Use kino correctly within her first impression time to gurantee (or GREATLY improve posibilities) yer lay (ref.: TL - "get on her **** ladder")"

<evan>

Parti_Cl.e

Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S.

P.S.> I also thought i should add that i think that LadderTheory should be added to the DJB. This post could be considerd premature as i havent read more then a third of DJB ant it could be included in later "chapters".

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever works for you Rattison. If you field tested it and got laid - excellent.

But that's not the only way to lay a chick.