Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't think about failure!

LionFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing something new for the first time is always the hardest it will be. Eventually, at some point, do something enough and it will become natural to you. We all know this.

The most difficult thing to do when you are a new DJ breaking away from being an AFC is approaching new chicks, and dumping off that one-itis that made your love/social life miserible and a joke to everyone who knows you..

It's scary, no doubt, and it's scary because we guys are focusing on the wrong outcome.. Failure..

I've never done this before, what if she doesn't like me? What if she thinks I'm crazy or desperate? What will her friends think? What if my friends find out..

It's a downward spiral and if you keep thinking about failure, even POSSIBLE failure, you will be stuck reading this forum night after night and never getting out and doing.

Instead, do this:

See a sexy lady and think "WHAT WILL IT TAKE?"

What will it take for me to get up off my afc ass and go over there and DJ her? What will it take for me to get her so hot, horny and interested that she will have no choice but to come back to my place and screw me? What will it take for me to get to success, and to realize the rewards off all of this work i've been doing to change my life?

You'll be surprise how quickly an answer will come to you, and then, all you have to do is step into action and implement.

Strong like a lion, smart like a fox..

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but things like that are easier said than done for the faint hearted. The best thing to do is take it slow. It won't happen immediately, you must read the DJ bible everything to get started is in the Boot camp.

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true

Lozz,

True, true. Everything's easier said than done, it's taking the nerve, saying "to hell with it all, I don't care if I win or lose" and building up the "don't care" attitude.