Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

don't tease

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, peoples. I'm new here, so forgive me for any stupid things I might say. At least, for now.

Here's my difficulty: I keep getting into these situations will girls where they'll greet me, hug me, and compliment me... so long I keep my reaction to a minimum. If I start to show an interest in them, they begin to cool off, and if I actually ask them out, I get a wishy-washy 'I'm not in the position to date' kind of answers, which are as bad (or worse) than a simple 'no'.

Any ideas?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like they're just hugging and flirting with you as a "guy friend"
Try cutting back every now and then in your time in hanging out with them. Not to the point of where you're ignoring them though. Throw a neg-hit or two in there. Do this for a day or two and tell us what's up.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker
Seems like they're just hugging and flirting with you as a "guy friend"
Try cutting back every now and then in your time in hanging out with them. Not to the point of where you're ignoring them though. Throw a neg-hit or two in there. Do this for a day or two and tell us what's up.
Sorry, but what's a 'neg-hit'?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something in the likes of.
"Hey nice shirt, my grandma has the same one"
Basically you're lightly making fun of her and letting her know that you're not just every other guy that's going to kiss her ass. A.K.A. Bringing Her Down From Her Pedestal. Or you can make fun of her. Just try not to make it too harsh and let her know you're kidding around but slightly hint it again. Try to make it come off as a compliment at first then bring it down. I'll try to think of a few....

"Hey you're ugly. Just kidding" (that's not really a neg hit)
"Nice shoes, Very tough looking"
"I like your hair, It reminds me of this one dog i saw on TV" (VERY risky)
"Hey I like you.... As a Friend...."(Give a wink or a smile)

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Leporello
Hello, peoples. I'm new here, so forgive me for any stupid things I might say. At least, for now.

theres your first problem, dont apologize.

so what, u make a mistake, whatever

sounds like these gurl r jus teases

or maybe u r comin on to strong

im not sure what your situation is but after the first time i meet girls i like to keep it in a group atmosphere until i know em well enuf to take em out

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forgive me for any stupid things I might say
I say the same thing when I approach girls!

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
hugs are not necisarily a sign of interest all the time. however, i have found that it is possible to turn a female friend like that into a girlfriend. just follow the advice on neg-hits and also remember to initiate kino (physical contact, since you seem to be new to the language of this site). as far as kino goes, i've found that really ticklish spots are great. not only does poking there side make them jump thirty feet into the air, but it also shows you're not afraid of them. it's quite fun.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, only thing to say: READ THE BIBLE

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrazyAsianBiker
Something in the likes of.
"Hey nice shirt, my grandma has the same one"
Basically you're lightly making fun of her and letting her know that you're not just every other guy that's going to kiss her ass. A.K.A. Bringing Her Down From Her Pedestal. Or you can make fun of her. Just try not to make it too harsh and let her know you're kidding around but slightly hint it again. Try to make it come off as a compliment at first then bring it down. I'll try to think of a few....

"Hey you're ugly. Just kidding" (that's not really a neg hit)
"Nice shoes, Very tough looking"
"I like your hair, It reminds me of this one dog i saw on TV" (VERY risky)
"Hey I like you.... As a Friend...."(Give a wink or a smile)
wrong. I think SexPDX wrote a detailed explanation of the Neg Hit and how its not "making fun" or "being playful." It's meant to confuse them, throw them off.

Your example, "Hey nice shirt, my grandma has the same one," Is not meant to be playful. It's meant to make her think "Is this a compliment or criticism." Of course, this misunderstanding has spread throughout sosuave.com so the neg hit is not really what it used to be.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok but you didn't have to rub it in my face.

i'm not your ****ing *****.

sorry.

I just lost a group of friends for the same type of ****. (Not about neg hits or anything but the same type of talking to me.)

Nevermind man, **** what i said i just need some time to relax.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what a surprise. They're just a bunch of teases.

Moving on....