Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't take online dating too seriously

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But isn't cold approaching just as bad if you are looking for a connection? You know even less about each other and it's more forced. I am not trying to argue, just curious. Would you say social circle is the only viable option when looking for a long term partner?
I would say so. That's why so many of us are just ****ed (not in a good way).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an online date with a 43-year-old (I'm 45). She was tall (5'7") with long blond hair and resembled Cameron Diaz in the face.

However, there was something off about her (eyes darted around a lot) and a very airhead personality which is big turn off.

She also lived at home with her parents (at 43)

She also didn't drink on the date and said she had to be in early if I didn't mind. The whole date only lasted an hour and I thought she wasn't interested (which was fine by me) but then suggested we go for dinner next week?
Maybe she was doing this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheat Waffles made an excellent video on how to play your cards in dating. In going through the Wheat Waffles flow chart, I got Daygame as my best option. I have been a mostly daygame guy for about a decade, so it served as confirmation that I have done the right thing.

I went through his flowchart (I presumed that my borderline-Chad face & < 5'6" still puts me in his sub-5 group), and it said I should GeoMax. I've been following his advice all this time!