Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont sweat it??

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJs,

A few years ago I joined a health club, where I exercise 5-6 times a week, (which is mostly spent on the exercise bike).

Which is fine, but over this time I have been steadily gaining weight. Which is not fine. Its crap.

Before I joined the gym I used to sit in our garage riding my exercise bike. I would ride and come back into the house drenched with sweat and feeling good. The garage was usually pretty warm most of the time and quite hot in summer. I was in great shape and could see my abs.

Now when I do the same workout at the gym I dont get drenched at all. I can safely go back to work without a shower. This is because the club is airconditioned. I sit on the bike with a duct blowing cool air on me. I dont feel like i get a good workout at all, but I get to see alot more women than I would in my garage :)

I may be completely way off, but is there any reason to believe that working out in the airconditioning is taking away the benefits of the actual exercise? I can understand that working out in aircon is fine if your trying to build muscle, but how about losing fat?

All the searches on the internet say that it doesnt mean a thing whether you sweat or not during exercise. Then i read that swimmers dont usually lose any body fat swimming in cool pools, despite the intensity of their exercise.

Would it be something else i'm doing thats made the differance?
My eating habits havent changed that much over the last couple of years.

Basically, I'm starting to think that working out in the warm is better than working out in the cool aircon. Am i way off track?

Cheers :)

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any visual benefits you saw working out in heat is temporary; loss of water weight. You actually burn less calories in heat though.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would think youwould burn more in the cool. in the heat your body doesnt have to try ashard to keep warm but in the cold it has to work for what your gong, and to stay warm.