Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont speak unless spoken to

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well not quite like that, its good to talk if oyu got somthing people want to hear, but as for keep a mystery, somthing that i have been terrible at, and is vital and i do mean VITAL for attraction, i have come up with an easy way to make sure you do not give yourself away.

When you talk to some you have just met, if she asks you a question about yourself answer it, but do not expand on it and then shift the conversation away from yourself.

In other words, do not say anything about yourself that you where not asked!

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. In 1700 posts, you've managed to read one of the articles in the bible.

Have a gold star.

P.S how did rivalling amazon go?

All the best,

Ben

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the title is misleading but your advice is pretty good

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak about something the person actually wants to listen to.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Speak about something the person actually wants to listen to.
that is vital to keep them intrested in what you are saying but the fact is, and it shows how odd human psychology is. If you talk about yourself, even if what you say is really intresting to the person you talk to, the fact that you give your self away to quickly will kill any attraction their could have been. This in my experince does not stop you from being good freinds but as far as attraction goes, it kills it.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just A WAY to attract people (not just sexually), but why? Because it shows you are not proving yourself. When you prove yourself to someone, you lose value to his/her eyes. You can tell a story about yourself without being asked, but remember not to brag about yourself.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know If I totally agree. It is good not to give up to much information, but I've found when sarging a girl if I am the one initially to provide some personal information, she will provide hers and a convo and pickup will result.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I dont know If I totally agree. It is good not to give up to much information, but I've found when sarging a girl if I am the one initially to provide some personal information, she will provide hers and a convo and pickup will result.
well ricky, if it works for you, then do say somthing, but if this is working i bet you do not say too much either. You should not say so little that it looks like you trying to hide somthing, i have in the past just happened to say way too much.

On the initial aproach although to tell you the truth i have in the past mostly failed to do this, i think it is best to, rather thne just ask her lots of questions about herself, flirt lightly, talk aobut genral stuff, you can ask her things like name, age, what is she up to today, but dont ask her what her job is or somthing like that because your trying to have a fun 3 minute conversation and get out with her number, if you start exchanging personal details (which i must say i am a victim of) about yourself's the conversation is not going to seem very 'fun and flirty'

Aprocahing people i do not know is not really my way of doing things, i have only done so maybe 6 times, the last time being sevral months ago, but i think im going to do so again, theres this girl i see around sometimes that iv got my eye on, this time im going to try and iron out all my old mistakes!