Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't sh*t where you eat?

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm in college (well it's a Faculty to be precise but who cares) and in a 90% women's one at that.
I'm at year 2 and ever since i got here i established a strong man to woman natural flirty, push pull vibe with all the women i've met. And it works great, i love swimming in that vibe all the time.

Now, it kind of backfires a sh*t ton when i actually like a girl enough that i want to be with her because there's 65 of us in my group (62 women and 3 guys) and i will have almost all my classes with that group until we graduate. I have a few girls with whom i have strong flirting going on all the time and who i want to be with but its killing me because i think a relationship with someone in such a small group is bad for the long run.

And we arrive to last night - got a message from one girl which i like a lot and actually flirted with first out of all the others. I f*cked it up back then but she seems eager to go again so i thought awesome, and jumped on it. She wanted me to meet up with her and her friends in some bar and it was like midnight, so i figured she was at about ''buying temperature'' . I went and we had a great time - flirting, touching, neck kissing etc, i was amping it up slowly and , given that she was slightly drunk and kept drinking, i decided to go in for the kill when i isolated her from her friends and we were dancing.
She interrupted my attempt at kissing her by telling me she doesn't want me to do that now because she is drunk and that i should try again when she sobers up. And man, i was actually glad to hear that for some reason, she seems like a damn good girl for a real relationship.

Now guys, help a brother out here. Is it a smart idea to get into a relationship in my situation or not?
I literally shot myself in the leg a few times (subconsciously, then i realize after a few days of introspection) with some other girls from the group exactly because of this dilemma.
Is it bad to sh*t where i eat?

Thanks for your time, some help would be awesome

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt game women in my direct social circle,cause if **** goes sideways and i come across as a needy chump,ill get all types of shetty glances,cause women talk bro,they discuss everything,and before you know it you have bad rep,and other girls would be harder to bang later on.i learned this the hard way,now i see my ex all the time hahahaha,then made a rule to game women who i can truly go ghost with if it didnt workout.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt game women in my direct social circle,cause if **** goes sideways and i come across as a needy chump,ill get all types of shetty glances,cause women talk bro,they discuss everything,and before you know it you have bad rep,and other girls would be harder to bang later on.i learned this the hard way,now i see my ex all the time hahahaha,then made a rule to game women who i can truly go ghost with if it didnt workout.
Hahaha i know right, f*cked up sh*t. It's just that college is just a huge f*cking social circle and when you find quality girls like this you go on impulse and attraction sparks and then you have to consciously make an effort to stop all of that natural chemistry and peel off of her just so you don't f*ck everything up in the long run.

Messed up sh*t man i tell you...

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha i know right, f*cked up sh*t. It's just that college is just a huge f*cking social circle and when you find quality girls like this you go on impulse and attraction sparks and then you have to consciously make an effort to stop all of that natural chemistry and peel off of her just so you don't f*ck everything up in the long run.

Messed up sh*t man i tell you...
I personaly have multiple social circles,each one with its intended purpose,by direct social circle i mean my major,not the whole uni.and to be honest i love the feeling of love,mainly cause i now enjoy it. As man its bad to shut down your emotions completley,its a part of you,im all in for the feelz as long as it does not turn me into needy chump

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your career has to come first you can get poontang anywhere, never get involved with women at work or in a college/university where your in the same class together. Things go south between you and the girl the girl will always win you will be the guy losing.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personaly have multiple social circles,each one with its intended purpose,by direct social circle i mean my major,not the whole uni.and to be honest i love the feeling of love,mainly cause i now enjoy it. As man its bad to shut down your emotions completley,its a part of you,im all in for the feelz as long as it does not turn me into needy chump
Yeah i get where you're coming from with this. Don't get me wrong, i'm not at all for shutting down you emotions or ending up a chump for some girl, it's just a dilemma on whether this **** is worth it or not in the long run. I'm all for letting go into the moment and enjoying life as much as possible and yet a group of 60-ish people that you're stuck with for 4 years minimum seems like a pretty small environment to be getting in and out of relationships.

It's one of those ''The heart wants but the head says no'' types of things. Denying your heart's tough...

What do you think? I'm not super tight with those 60 people, just a few good female and guy friends, the rest are just cool people that i talk with and yet don't hang out with. This girl isn't even part of my group of friends.

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your career has to come first you can get poontang anywhere, never get involved with women at work or in a college/university where your in the same class together. Things go south between you and the girl the girl will always win you will be the guy losing.
Its interesting that you say that because thinking about the whole thing today i have an idea coming to my mind about if the whole thing goes south - we aren't kids so we can agree to move apart while still respecting each other and not making each other's lives miserable for the following years in college.

Then again, however down to earth and cool she seems, it could just go south and from zero to a hundred real fast because you never know about that sh*t when emotions are involved.

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin plates outside and try not to obsses over her,that is what i would do tbh

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting that you say that because thinking about the whole thing today i have an idea coming to my mind about if the whole thing goes south - we aren't kids so we can agree to move apart while still respecting each other and not making each other's lives miserable for the following years in college.

Then again, however down to earth and cool she seems, it could just go south and from zero to a hundred real fast because you never know about that sh*t when emotions are involved.
Dont get me wrong brother but everytime you get such thoughts about how awesome a particular chick is things will go south,and yes she could be the craziest kid you just dont know yet,90% of that gender is volatile

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong brother but everytime you get such thoughts about how awesome a particular chick is things will go south,and yes she could be the craziest kid you just dont know yet,90% of that gender is volatile
Definitely on boat with spinning other plates, no question about that. I strive for that always.

I realized that i can't decide whether i want a damn girlfriend again or just keep spinning plates and **** around since i'm 20.
I want both i guess... F*ck my life... Ever felt like that?

C00lAF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id do both,i havent yet met the one that i should stay contained for,china quality everywhere,as @Poon King said most women nowadays are only good for fvcking

VforVendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id do both,i havent yet met the one that i should stay contained for,china quality everywhere,as @Poon King said most women nowadays are only good for fvcking
There's a lot of cool women out there, just depends on what you want out of life at that time.
For me, i just won't act on it since i can see this sh*t going real bad in the forseeable future. Seeing your gf every day every class and possibly in the same dorm every day?? Na G screw that.

Thanks for the outside perspective man, helped me clear my head a bit.