"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Don't Read this

PyThOnXxXx

New Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
i got a question....do u guys shave ur pubes... and what about ur ass hairs... serious question. cuz i heard some girls get freaked out by hair but isnt it gay to shave everything all off.. i dont know thats why im here asking u
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Girls don't like munching a forest while giving head. I trim mine, it makes it look neater and so much better. Just don't shave it.
 
Top