“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don't read this you F***ing Morons

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
Act "As If"


“What if I feel that I don’t have any courage at all within me, not even a tiny courage part?”

There is a powerful tool that will help with courage and many other attributes: Act “as if” you had as much courage as you need. Do not do this to prove to anyone else that you have courage. Rather, do this in order to access a state of courage. As you speak and act “as if” you had courage, you will be integrating and internalizing this trait. Eventually you will have genuine attitudes and feelings of courage.

Experience is a great antidote to fear. If you are afraid to do something and you actually do it a number of times, it gets easier. When you do something by acting “as if” you had the courage to do it, the actual experiences automatically build up your knowledge that you can do the thing that you previously feared to do.

Take care not to sabotage your efforts. As you act “as if” you had courage, do not tell yourself, “What I’m doing is not really courage, since I am just acting ‘as if.’ ” If you define your words and actions as “not really courage,” you needlessly limit yourself. It takes courage to act “as if” you had courage. Since this is an actual manifestation of courage, you have a 100 percent right to consider your words “words of courage” and your actions “actions of courage.”

I needed a job. Even so I procrastinated and delayed going on job interviews. I found them too nerve wracking. I went for a few, but when I got turned down I needed a few days to recuperate and to build up my strength.

“Call on your inner courage,” I was told.

“My inner courage is so weak that it can’t speak above a whisper,” I replied.

During this time, I read that if you act “as if” you were joyous, this increases your actual level of joy. This is even measurable on biofeedback machines and with the hormones in one’s blood. “If this works for joy, perhaps it can work for courage,” I said to myself.

The next day I was resolved to go for at least three interviews. Each time I walked through the door I would say to myself, “I am now going to act ‘as if’ I had tremendous courage. I will feel the way I would feel if I had total confidence. I will walk and talk the way I would if I were to have intense courage.”

I still didn’t feel as strong as someone who is naturally courageous. But this did give me a greater feeling of courage than I ever had before. I guess that this helped me make a better impression on the person doing the hiring, and the third interview was a success.

Since then I have used the power of “as if” many times. The way I am improving I feel certain that in the near future I won’t need this tool. My courage will be spontaneous and automatic.

Reading about a professional stuntman changed my life. He was famous for engaging in the most dangerous stunts humanly possible.

“How are you able to not be afraid?” he was asked.

“I’m not able to,” he smiled.

“But you look so confident when you perform your amazing stunts,” he was challenged. “The vast majority of humanity are too frightened to do even less frightening things.”

“I’m a normal human being,” he replied. “Sure, I’m scared. But I behave as if I wasn’t and take action.”

I don’t have to do anything resembling what he does. So I, too, began to act as if I had more courage and I now say and do positive things that I would never have believed I would be able to say and do. I consistently surprise myself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
Hey B*tch

Where is Batman407 when you need him?
 

Anson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
739
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Finland
Bump!

This is true. I believe this is about so-called "positive self-talk". It is one of the many things that will help you get over terrible nervousness. Something people should at least try! After getting the experience, this "false courage" might actually turn into real courage.

"As you think you shall become", as we-all-know-who always says ;)
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
who does? oh yeah, our big brother!
anson man, where have u been all this time? Congrats on your 18 bday.
 

Anson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
739
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Oxide
who does? oh yeah, our big brother!
anson man, where have u been all this time? Congrats on your 18 bday.
Big Brother is watching you ;)

I've been getting to know that funny thing called "real life" everybody speaks of, so I haven't had the time to really be contributing to this site for the last few weeks... but don't worry, I haven't abandoned this site entirely ;)

Thanks for the congrats.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
i;ve been to Finaland Myself (friend lives in Tampere) , but i liked Sweden better ;)
 
Joined
Mar 28, 2003
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
perris, ca
you know what i never realized it but i always acted like this and it has always worked for me some times you have to act as if whatever .


"as you think you shall become" thats right i recently am trying to hook up with this HB and acting has definetly worked for me she looks at me differently now and maybe ill get to F her soon.





LATEZ!!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F....
 

Anson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2001
Messages
739
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Oxide
i;ve been to Finaland Myself (friend lives in Tampere) , but i liked Sweden better ;)
:(

I've also been to USA... and I liked Finland better :D
 

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
959
Reaction score
4
The whole "Act As If" thing has been done, what, 2 billion times already? Woop-dee-doo, you have a breakthrough!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
go watch Boiler Room, that is where i';ve heard about this
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
ouch ouch ouch...

i wonder if ANY of this guy's posts were actually his...

-_-
 
Top