“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dont read if you dont want to know about someone elses problems

WWFC

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I hate to dump my s_hit on you guys but there are no people i can ask about this confidently, ive got a terryfying fear that i am going to have a poor life, as irrational as this sounds, no amount of rational thinking is getting me out of this and its just crippling me

Its as though i have nothing to be depressed about so im inventing something and it is really f'cking me up, i know you didnt really want to read this but i had to get it off my chest i hope you understand so dont bother blasting my post
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
What do you mean with the word "poor"? Not having wealth? Or just having a below average life in general?


no amount of rational thinking is getting me out of this and its just crippling me
No amount of negative thinking is going to get you out of it either.


Please elaborate..
 

WWFC

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I wasnt really expecting any replies, thanks alot guys

what im trying to say is that ......fkuck it, ive got no excuses or reasons for being depressed im just depressed about being depressed im just trying to snap out of the cycle

I just felt like i needed to talk about it but ive got nowhere to unload it so i thought who better to tell than like minded people

But seriously im just being a puss_y, i think ill snap out of it as soon as i start college again, anyway enough boring you ....good luck with your stuff
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
you are starting crappy threads like this and you think you have nothing to be depressed about?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top