Don't OTHER life problems bother you??

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it ALWAYS that when a woman says she has some other stuff going on in her life, everyone says its BS?

I have my own problems, financial problems, education problems, and other issues and they often come FIRST and they also give stress which in turn reduces sex drive.

I am pretty damn sure that women have the same thing. Its not like their life is perfect and has no issues and hardships and they CAN come before YOU.

I would put my mother and sister in front of any woman.
Why do you think a woman should put YOU before HER family?

I think about sex when I have no school stress. If I have a test tomorrow - I can't think about sex, or women.

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. This is why people need to revaluate "nexting" so fast. Just because a girl can't stick to your mold right away.. maybe it's just me, but from my experience at giving second chances it's usually been pretty good.

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Women want men for strength. When you put her before you, i.e. when you put HER PROBLEMS before you, you are a powerless wuss. Its ok to listen, but youre the man, she finds all her problems dissapper when she looks at you. Unless youre not a man anymore.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
Women want men for strength. When you put her before you, i.e. when you put HER PROBLEMS before you, you are a powerless wuss. Its ok to listen, but youre the man, she finds all her problems dissapper when she looks at you. Unless youre not a man anymore.
I sure as hell can't cure her mama's cancer, can't pay for her bills, and can't teach her how to do Calculus... I am NOT A MAN then!

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
Some are not your probelms. If you make them your own, then you are not a man, not a DJ at least. Maybe AFC, or turning into wuss. Women will hang stuff on you. You gotta ask yourself, do you need that stuff?

You cant teach her how to do calculus? WTF????

Bills is a tough one, if I like the chick I let her move in with me. If not, well, I do not pay her bills nor lend money.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banGbro said:
Some are not your probelms. If you make them your own, then you are not a man, not a DJ at least. Maybe AFC, or turning into wuss. Women will hang stuff on you. You gotta ask yourself, do you need that stuff?

You cant teach her how to do calculus? WTF????

Bills is a tough one, if I like the chick I let her move in with me. If not, well, I do not pay her bills nor lend money.

So, I should be pissed at a chick if we are settings up 2nd date and she has a midterm going for her the next day and she can't come?

THINGS COME UP sometimes. You may be able to predict midterm but other things do happen. Its called LIFE.

I am not moving it with a chick after 1st date!

banGbro

Banned
Reaction score
You are setting up a date, and it comes up that she cant go because she has a midterm? No, you make another date at another time, prefferable after midterm, so she can study.

If the chick is unloading with sh1t on you on the first date, there is a problem. Dates should be fun.