Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dont make the same mistake, all of us here are getting off course

Reaction score
We are off course my fellow Don Juan’s. Lately I have sadly been involved in all sorts of social games. Maybe it’s because I am probably really down on my game and confidence at the moment but I can feel my self getting stronger and more secure everyday, even though I might not show it.

There are times when the whole world sees you as a prince but you feel kind of low. And there are times when the world thinks nothing, but you feel that tremendous growth.

I have come to the conclusion that there is no playing it cool or being friendly way of acting that will make you a good/cool person.

IN any situation people either want something from you and are therefore giving
You (attention, compliments, gifts or whatever)

But the point is not living for yourself. The point is to grow enough so you can start living and helping the lives of others and contribute to the world. But you can not do that unless you have spent enough time investing in yourself.

If you are not strong enough to manage on your own and do not contribute…then more than likely you are a drainer. Sucking in other peoples energy, approval and love. That is what AFC is all about he is a black hole sucking in everything good and too greedy to give anything back.

Or they do not want anything from you. In that case they might have made the decision that you are not worthwhile to hang with at all and once you get there it is very hard to get out of there.

Or they are not sure about you but yet do not want anything from you. Here is where you will need some PUA stuff and skills-you need to hold an interesting conversation and be funny to get yourself to the level that they will want something from you. Once you are there it is all over, they WILL become attracted (I am talking about males too) to you. And once you got people attracted to you it does not matter what you do, they will interpret it as the “cool” thing.

Even jerks have something to give to others although they might not recognize it themselves (positive energy, excitement, security, fun). You need to understand that this society we are living in is all about giving, but you need to have something to give before you can give it.
That is why you must invest in yourself. If you invest enough in yourself, you will start to love and respect yourself and you will no longer try to impress others.
You as well as the others are meant to contribute, but if you do not love yourself it is hard for you to contribute anything.

The secret to any good human relationship is not giving and taking. No it is giving and receiving. There is the big difference. You do not want something specific you step into the field of endless opportunities and just accept and receive what is given to you. This is what makes our life really fun, magic and exciting.

In the end a true Don is always a giver. The AFC is all about take, take, take because they have not taken the time to build their energy and invest in themselves. They have not worked to accept and love themselves and if you cannot love yourself, no one else can because you will be forcing it out of others.

You cannot force nature to do certain things, you have to give it a change and allow things to happen.(think about the art of persuasion, a master persuader never tries to force others into something, he creates the right circumstance)

If you want to be accepted, you must first accept others
If you want love, you must first give out love
If you want happiness, then happiness is what you must give to others

It is so true… what you give out is what you receive. The outside world is just a reflection of what you carry inside

If you learn to enjoy yourself, so will others. And once you can release all that inner dialogue and have in the given moment, then trust me others will always join you.

It is true there is no magic bullet, but if you can develop yourself to the level that you can get totally lost in the present moment just having fun… this is where true magic happens.

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know what others will think, but i really liked your post, that is how i have started thinking of the world. Good job buddy!!!!!