"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Don't make my mistake...

Clownboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2002
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
chesapeake va
I really meesed this one up. I've been working at this resturant for about six months now. Of course we have our fair share of nice looking girls there. One in particular is our hostess. As opposed to all the other girls there I can actually have an intelligent conversation with her. The problem is that I have a rule about dating my co-workers. Don't do it (I've had some bad experiences in the past about that...). This past Friday I said, hell with it, I'm gonna ask her out. She agreed and we had a wonderful time. Here's the kicker: she said that she wished I had asked her out sooner because she's moving to Florida Dec. 27th. I learned an important lesson here and hopefully you guys will too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CrombieStyle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Can't remember who said it, but it lives with me. Used to be on the old forums header.

"Hesitation is like masturbation, in the end you're only screwing yourself."
 

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2000
Messages
284
Reaction score
19
Location
Florida
Hey, I live in Florida... give me her name and number and I'll close the deal for you.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by JPFromTally
Hey, I live in Florida... give me her name and number and I'll close the deal for you.
Haha, nice.

Yea, you just gotta be careful. If you **** up and something happens you can get a bad rep. However if it goes well you can get the pot stirring with "other" coworkers if your feeling up to it.
 

Intense

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I just got 3 numbers from hb's I work with today. The problem is that today is my last day of work there and I'm going out of town for 6 weeks here in a couple weeks. I should've gotten numbers sooner...

Thanks for reinforcing this for everybody.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
As far as working goes i don't have much experience (because of my age) but if you have improved yourself enough then you should have the ability to get a hotter, more mentally attractive girl through clubs, malls, etc.

Personally, I couldnt stand working with a bunch of chicks that have flaked out on me, "Dont sh!t were you eat".
 
Top