Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let women lead

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let women lead

If you let your gf/wife lead, she'll totally f up your life and then tell you it's your fault for letting her.

Women don't take responsibility and they don't want to.

Letting a woman lead is like a parent letting a child tell them what to do. Guaranteed disaster for both the parent and the child.

If you meet a woman that's trying to take the lead in an interaction, end it. A woman will never lead you anywhere that you want to go.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let women lead

If you let your gf/wife lead, she'll totally f up your life and then tell you it's your fault for letting her.

Women don't take responsibility and they don't want to.

Letting a woman lead is like a parent letting a child tell them what to do. Guaranteed disaster for both the parent and the child.

If you meet a woman that's trying to take the lead in an interaction, end it. A woman will never lead you anywhere that you want to go.

It is such a huge turnoff when a girl always tries to micromanage or insert her will onto you. Especially like trying choosing what to do on dates and stuff. Instant deal breaker for me. Even her wanting to choose the movie we are watching annoys me lol.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is such a huge turnoff when a girl always tries to micromanage or insert her will onto you. Especially like trying choosing what to do on dates and stuff. Instant deal breaker for me. Even her wanting to choose the movie we are watching annoys me lol.
The thing is, women don't take responsibility for the consequences of their decisions. If a woman says "let's go to Restaurant Y, I'll pay" then fine. But if she wants to choose a place that I have to pay for then it's not her decision to make.

In any case it's a total turnoff, as you say. Especially in the bedroom. I like women that shut up and do as they're told.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are in a relationship (God help you) with a chick you are going to have to give in now and then... if you are always trying to drive the train she'll resent you for it. You MUST give in now and then, but the key to making this work is to make sure she knows she 'owes you' and you have to ask for reciprocity.

Where most men fvck up is they go around pretending that they like doing sh1t the chick wants to do... or WORST planning things just because you know she is going to like it.... it's okay to do this on special occasions (Birthdays, anniversaries, her family get together stuff) but if you are just dating, you should only be planning things you like to do... if she offers an alternative then she has to pay for it.

If you just started dating a chick and she starts trying to change your plans... well this is a HUGE red flag that too many men just miss. What she is telling you is that the cost of you spending time with her is that you have to do more, and you have a woman that has border-line interest. I women that has real attraction and high interest will go along with anything you want to do because she doesn't give a flying fvck what you are doing, she's just happy to be around you. This is what you want if your goal is to get into a relationship. If all you want to do is bang as many women as possible, then don't worry about this. Just don't spend money you don't have and always ask for reciprocity.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I’ve ever met a woman “lead” she lead me right into the friendzone. Both times. Whenever I’ve called the shots, things went fine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best women are the ones that are fully aware of this. Honestly, most women don’t even realize this about themselves. Everything they touch turns to shvt. They’re walking disasters.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta keep her on an emotional rollercoaster.