Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let this crap go to your head

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you read some article after being dumped. Then another, another and another. Or maybe you got shot down. Or maybe you've never been laid.

You know the best thing you can do, what it all boils down to, follow your wildest ****ing dreams. Just go out there and do it. I say this having followed wild ass dreams and then plugging back in with a b.s. job that is unfulfilling although fairly well paying.

Follow your passion and dreams. Become the man of your dreams and women will follow like lemmings.

Turn off the P.C. and go out and do something you've always wanted to but never have...could be a run, approaching a chick, skydiving, robbing a bank, if you are old and/or white taking dance lessons to improve your rhythm and loosen up that spinal cord, hunting, mountain biking...

Just go out and get your blood pumping, feel the natural chemicals course through your veins and realize you only get one shot at life, so don't hesitate to go after what you want.

Hesitation and other people's expectations will put you into the normal 9-5 grind. You have this day at hand-make the most of it-it might be your last.

Don't sell yourself short.

Oh yea and 'good' girls are a myth as beautiful as unicorns or Santa Claus. The only woman who will ever love you unconditionally is your mother...

I can tell you from career experience, you never know what someone is capable of until it is too late. Cheating, robbing, lying, stealing, fornicating, adulterating, denying, misplacing blame, rationalizing-are all part of human nature-male and female. That is not to be negative or pessimistic, but to paint the picture that is necessary to be true to yourself-you are likely the only one who ever will.

So go live the life of your dreams. It will be over too soon.

SAY R.I.P. to your A.F.C.

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
If you want to waste a ****load of time and energy pissing up a rope and jumping through all kinds of hoops just for a stinkbox, well it’s your life. But life is too short to put too much importance on female acceptance.

The only thing that wasting all your time and money pursuing women will teach you is that women are not all that special and, in the final analysis, the more fulfilling moments in your life there was no chick around to speak of.

Some day I think you’ll understand this, eventually…

IamMyownMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Preaching to the choir broham...but thanks for coming out.

Life is short. Enjoy it.