Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
original quote from krakhed:

I can't carry a pencil. I'm afraid I might puncture my scrotum.
Funny statements like this keep this forum alive!

One of the things I learned from this outfit is carrying a concealed pen and paper. Don't want to look a like a nerdy.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by krakhed:
I can't carry a pencil. I'm afraid I might puncture my scrotum.

Just kidding.

Scrotum! Hee hee. Almost as funny as "football in the groin". Hee hee.

Maximus

Chicken-Hawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to have pen and paper handy but there is something additional that will impress your desired target; a memory system.

I never write numbers down but I always remember them. I've had jobs where you only get a short period of time to memorize things so we were taught a mnemonics based memory system.

Most women think you're full of BS if you ask for a number and don't write it down. They figure you won't call and they are quite surprised when they hear from you. It makes them wonder what your mental capabilities really are.

A well practised memory system will help you a LOT in school or business as well.

the graphics guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having taken Dale Carnegie, I will attest to the power of mnemonics for numbers, and guys please don't forget to use that same technique with the girl's name! (Having been embarrassed before, I always take a few seconds to burn it in) I also repeat my name with a few mnwmonic devices to help the girls remember mine too. "Hi my name is Mike, or Michael if you prefer as in Michael Jordan, my friends and mom call me Mikey, as in Mikey likes sit!"

Having said that, I don't think too many girls will consider it abnormal for a guy to carry a pen, especially in an urbanized world of business people who practice "networking"...in fact they may look at you oddly if you don't, especially if you purport to be a business-type guy (sales, marketing, advertising, finance, promotion, PR, legal, IT, etc.)

Lexomatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you guys carry a mobile phone around with you? Mine has practically become my phone book. So if you are going to lug it around anyways, why not use it to store the hot girl's digits? No pencil and paper required.

There may be an image problem, depending on how common mobile phones are in the social circles you play in. Here in Australia they are common as dirt so you dont look like a yuppie dork pulling one out in public.

If you do intend to use your mobile to store the digits, I suggest learning how and practicing beforehand so that when you use it, its smooth and effortless and as fast as using pen and paper.

WildThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a PDA with a cellphone built in. Chicks either go wide-eyed at it or they pretend to roll their eyes and make some joke about it. Either way it's more memorable than paper, although I usually act casual and joke about it, and not 'Hey *ladies* - look what *I've* got...' Which would be behind lame.

I tried paper for a while but any pad I used always looked crinkly and grimy and totally unDJ by the time I'd had it for a few days, so the PDA works better.

I like CH's memory system tip. It makes you stand out, and that's always a good thing. Any pointers, CH?