Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not a condom. He,he,he,he!!!!

But that's not a bad idea either!

I'm talking about a pencil and paper.

Don't go anywhere without a pencil and paper in your pocket at all times.

When you're talking to a woman that's just right for you, ask her "What's your number?". And you will always be ready to write it down.

NEVER leave a number to CHANCE by a pen and paper not being available. Besides, you will look silly to go off hunting for one while she stands there.

Imagine trying to find a pen and paper in an amusement park!

You can even put a pencil in your swim suit pocket. It will alway write. But get water proof paper!

Buy a box of new #2 pencils and cut them down like minature golf pencils.

Then put a few Post-it notes in your wallet.

Now you're ready to get a number ANYWHERE and at ANY TIME. Even at three o'clock in the morning.

Remember: No number, no relationship.

AD

APad223

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mamo: I guess this post doesnt apply to you 'Mr. I have a Palm Pilot' j/k

This post is meant for cheap people, like me.

But AD: when asking for a number wouldnt it look kinda weird just pulling out a pad and a pencil and writing it down. It just seems to prepared. I think it would be better if you just keep a pen with you, and write the number on the back of your hand, or in Mamos type it in A palm pilot. Because most people carry around a pen, but not a pencil and a not pad. Its just not that convenient.

Magas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually put the number in my cell phones number memory. I almost always have my cell phone on me so it works out ok. I also have a palm pilot but dont always bring it with me...especially to clubs etc.

Magas

Fakir

Don Juan
Reaction score
AD,
Getting the number is so ingrained in me now that its second nature. Though I do agree with Apad that carrying a paper and pencil may look a tad too prepared. I never leave home without my cellphone, In fact, thats where I store all these numbers and if they dont pan out, its nice to hit the delete button!!

Apad,
You dont need a palm pilot to store numbers. I f you dont like the idea of pen and paper, I suggest you buy yourself an organizer. they cost like $10 at stores like staples.

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't carry a pencil. I'm afraid I might puncture my scrotum.

Just kidding.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I carry business cards (Ph.D. student) in a small holder and a small pen about 3" long (so it doesn't hit the 'nads).

This way, I can write numbers on the back of cards. If there is an unusual circumstance where I can't directly ask for the number, I can deliver a business card with a personal message on the back.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Anti-Dump! Always be prepared to get the number!

APad223
Who cares if she thinks that it is too prepared. As long as you get number, that's the only that should matter to you.

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by terminator911:
Always be prepared to get the number!
Exactly. That was my point.

Cell phones and organizers and Palm pilots are great. The pencil and paper was a rock bottom cheap idea.

Use anything. But be ready to write! Just having something to write with will 'remind you' about asking.

Originally posted by terminator911:
APad223
Who cares if she thinks that it is too prepared. As long as you get number, that's the only that should matter to you.
Exactly.

You WANT to look prepared. You are silently telling her YOU ask girls for numbers.

Women are not men. They don't think like we do. Women only want a guy when other girls want him. They want a guy who is in demand.
They are not jealous of other girls.

She will assume you are succesful. If you weren't, you wouldn't be carrying it. They know men don't do things for nothing.

Women who know you might be seeing others, are less likely to play games. If they like you, women are AFRAID to take chances losing you. They know if they say "I'm busy" too many times you will call someone else.

Only two types of women will not like you carring a pencil for numbers:

1. A deeply insecure woman with emotional problems. She cannot stand the thought of competing with others.

2. A control-freak or manipulator. This kind wants to have it ALL her way. She a 90-10
TAKER in relationships. She is stubborn and inflexable.

Normal women will be surprised.
Since most guys ARE NOT prepared she will wonder what OTHER things (He,he,he!!!) you are good at.

Well good luck guys.

AD

john

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where the hell are you supposed to keep a pen? i always have paper. hell i always keep old receipts in my wallet.
im not sticking a pen in my pocket and risking gettting ink everywhere. and pencils are downright dangerous.
antidump: how about this. always have a pen in the car? i can go from girl to car remembering the number. plus amusement park you say? id go straight for a cashier. since the first 3 digits are ones that come up all the time, all you need is to remember the last 4.
if i cant remember a phone number for 5 minutes, i dont deserve the girl.
i dont want no pencil jabbing me. i mean in a mall it's so simple to access a pen.
if you have a pen in your car. you're safe.

terminator911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john
You want the p***y? You carry the d*mn pen then

------------------
"Women. They've got half the money in the world and all the pu$$y."

Blue-eyed Devil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm with ad, terminator and everyone else who carries the supplies...

i've been carrying a pen for years just for that purpose...never leaked and never poked me...some people are just paranoid i guess...

devil

"It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference."

-Bear Bryant

bigblueballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried your method AD with a very small colored pencil that is about an inch and a half long, along with nicely cut pieces of notecards. This has worked a charm on the ladies every time I pop the question and they ask if I have a piece of paper and pen. Once they see me reach in the pockets and pull out the supplies they light up with giant smiles. They have either called me "Pimp, player, or mack." Thanks for the inspiring info once again Anti-Dump!

APad223

Don Juan
Reaction score
John or anyone eles. I always carry a pen around, its just a habit. I don't plan on getting a number its just that I've had so many pens and stuff stolen from me at school i just clip them on my pants now when I go somewhere.

Get one with a clip, and just slide it on your pocket.

[This message has been edited by APad223 (edited 10-20-2000).]

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A different view on being prepared. The only other post I've read about this gave exactly the opposite advice. This makes sense though.

CobraGT

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in HS, i usually carry a pen and a folded up piece of paper in either my pocket or my discman case.

i should actually use it sometime...rofl, its a start.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You WANT to look prepared. You are silently telling her YOU ask girls for numbers.

That's great advice, A.D.! Every day I'm getting something great from this site. When you are prepared to get her number, you look like someone who does this all the time, and if she's not interested, you have plenty of other options. It's beautiful. You can "say" this to her without saying a word.

This is the kind of tip I need. I know confidence is a great tool, but I'm also interested in what can give a woman the impression I'm a player without my having to hint at it. But that will be a seperate post.

Doppler4000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ de Florida:
This way, I can write numbers on the back of cards. If there is an unusual circumstance where I can't directly ask for the number, I can deliver a business card with a personal message on the back.

Just out of curiosity, did this (passing your card with a message and saying little or nothing) ever work?

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice reply on the "too prepraced" statement, AD, sometimes we as males forget that women do think differently.