"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dont Know What To Do!!

TheFatGuy56

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I went out with this girl for the first time. We went dancing. We absolutley had a wonderful time together. I've never had a better first date in my life. Never had a better time in my life. We've known each other for a while, but we didn't know each other very personally. One thing I know about her is that she is usually shy, but when she was around me she really opened up. Wasnt shy at all. I know that she was really interested in me and enjoyed being with me. No doubt about it, plus she even told me how much of a great time she had and all. When I asked her on a second date, she didnt really seem too interested. She had a sort of an acceptable excuse, but it kinda made me wonder if she was interested in me at all, even though I thought I was certain she was interested. I dont know if shes being a woman and tryin to toy with my mind or what. How should I finally get her to go on a second date with me without seeming to desperate or coming on too strong or anything. How should I handle this whole situation in general. I think I really might like her, and I am very interested in her and I dont want to give up too fast. Please help me out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

alakazam

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
First of all, stop thinking so much.

Don't get too needy, becuase if you become desperate, she'll sense that and it'll kill any interest she had.

Finally, don't get too stuck on this girl, it may not work out. She may just not like you afterall and you gotta be ready to move on if ya have to.


I'm sure some seasoned Don's will be able to give more advice....but this is what comes off the top of my head.
 

TheFatGuy56

New Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Nah, im just a comedic type of guy and thought that was a funny name. I knew somebody would ask that, and i just became a member like an hour ago. but no, i dont have low self esteem at all. I am a little pudgy, but it dont bother nobody so i dont worry about it. I make up for it with my personality. being a little overweight hasnt effected me at all when it comes to women. sometimes i kinda do wish i could lose it, but everybodys different i guess.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Man...maybe she had a legit excuse and just didn't sound enthused because she knew she wasn't going to be able to spend time with you.

Either way, don't change your attitude or get all depressed because of a girl's actions.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top