Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't know if the party is over.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP wants to have kids..... one cant have kids with a woman that is allready challenged to the breaking point in a life without kids.

Ignore the red flags, suffer the consequences.
OP is going to be hardpressed to find a perfect situation where a woman is never bothered by outside influences. I would venture to say that doesn't exist. If she is at a "breaking point" then sure. But that isn't what I read from OP's posts at all that this woman is at a "breaking point." So I would disagree that this is a "red flag" per se.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So been with this women over a year now. She's one of the good ones and in for the long haul.

Ticks all the boxes for me. Loyal, dedicated, loving. I completely trust her.

Not looking to play multiple women. Im into the old fashioned magnogimy, kids, living together thing. I can see it in this one.

BUT she's a people pleasure and can't handle stress. Takes on problems, stresses out and displaces that stress onto the relationship (not in a huge way but enough to stop things progressing in the relationship).

On the flip side her dedication to us is unwavering. She's shown me what true dedication is over the the last year.

I'm at the point i'm seriously considering walking.

What you guys think? Ever walked out on a good girl? Possibly a mistake?
I've been in a somewhat similar situation for a few years now. My gf gets stressed about everything all the time, and I've gotten to the point that I see thru the hysteria and just ignore it. If you get involved in problem solving you'll just make it worse because you're validating it.

Have you brought up the problem you have to her directly?

I don't know how many women are NOT like this, but in my experience it's very few. The kind of loyalty you're seeing is pretty damn rare. Just learn to ignore it or confront her on it. Yes she's going to go berserk if you tell her she's being overly dramatic, but once she calms down she WILL consider your words.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walked from a good girl after 4 years in 2021

The relationship wasn't perfect and there was issues but generally it was wholesome and very comfortable

When it ended I had to rebuild my life from scratch ( and still am rebuilding)

Time will tell wether it was the right decision overall but man some days i would go back in a heartbeat

I wouldn't race to end anything OP genuine connection is not easy to come by

Try and help your GF rather than resenting her , sounds like she needs strong male assertion in this dilemma of hers
Were you exclusive for four years?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you exclusive for four years?
Yea

There was occasions where i got bored during the realtionship and played away and i shouldn't have because she was 100% loyal to me

In the end i had to let her go because i knew she deserved better than who i was back then

She found a new guy who seems decent and is now having a kid with him .......she seems happy so i am glad for her

I moved city last year and by pure chance ended up meeting a young blonde HB 8......

Was fvcking her for about 6 months before i realised i didn't actually like anything about her .......sex was great don't get me wrong but i couldn't wait to get rid of her

Once that drew to a close i realised i didn't meet her by chance at all the universe just wanted to give me a lesson.