"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Don't Kiss Ass. *period*

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
(gonna keep this short).

Honestly, wherever I go, I always find douchebags that cling on to me and always have their lips near my ass.

This post isn't even about being a DJ, this is all about having pride in yourself. Most of y'all, my guess, have probably seen those kids who just seem to kiss SO much ass. Easy, don't be one of those. Once you have that down, don't kiss any kind of ass.

[Example]

I'm at the pool table shooting pool, and I've been on the table for over 3 hours, just destroying kids. Then a kid will come up to me and say something like "Man, you're SO good! I don't ever want to play you!". After hearing this, I can tell this kid:

1) Has no, or very little pride in himself. Cuz if he did, he wouldn't be undermining himself.

2) Gets no, or very little respect. Why? Cuz if he did, he wouldn't be undermining himself.

3) Gets no, or very little ass. Why? Cuz if he did, he wouldn't be kissing mine.

There is a difference between complimenting, and kissing ass. If you find yourself giving too much credit to one person, you're kissing ass. Try to limit it. Complimenting should be like giving gold. Precious, and worth the damn oxygen used to say the words. Else, who gives a sh!t?

~ivan
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
I think giving people compliments is making them feel good. There is a fine line between giving compliments and kissing a$$.

The kid that said you were good at pool and doesn't wanna play you is not supplicating to you. He is not putting himself down, he is just recognizing you as a better player. However, he may have though to himself after paying you a compliment: "but I get more pu$$y"

Either way, I think there's nothing wrong with complementing. It is actually a charming characteristic just as long as you are sincere and not showering people with compliments.
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
It was the tone of voice, and his body language that supplicated. One of those things you had to be there to see (easily recognizable).

However, he may have though to himself after paying you a compliment: "but I get more pu$$y"
Maybe, but it was quite obvious that he didn't.

Either way, I think there's nothing wrong with complementing.
No, I didn't say there was anything wrong with complimenting. I was making the point that showering someone with compliments, or over-complimenting someone is something one should not do.

~ivan
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Well then, I absolutely agree with you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. U R GOD!!! :D j/k
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Good point, something to think about. Usually I would just think of that as being friendly, but maybe he was kissing ass in a desperate attempt to get some pointers to improve himself. Good to see a diff. point of view.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top