“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

don't is equal to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordfish

Banned
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Don’t Equals Do.

When I tell you not to do X, or that there’s no such thing as X, or
that X is impossible, you still imagine X and feel a response to X. “There’s
no way you can use words to touch women’s deepest emotions and arouse
them fantastically quickly.”“Don’t think about using these techniques over
and over again, until they’re as natural as breathing.” “Don’t think about
what it would feel like to fall in love right now.” “There’s no way you can fall
in love with me.”
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
the reaosn he is like this is because he is posting randome paragraphs from other peoples work such as online E books! this is why they make no sense because it is form a very long E book and by themselves the pargrphs do not come to any conclusion!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Nuovo

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I vote for ban. Now.

Give credits for your sources. Obviously, this is just pure plagiarism.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Dukester
i say ban- we send a request to the moderator??
Nope, a moderator reads this and reports it to Allen.

Off to the Mod Corner!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Swordfish or is it james cox?

Your work looks very familiar:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34822&highlight=james


Your that crazy kid from the pn and other places. Man can't you get some help for what ails you?

I do have a question for you:


Are you actually handicapt? Is this why becoming a mod is important to you? Why you want others to think your great? Cause in your own life you have achieved nothing?

Well let me say that being handicapt isn't a death sentence. You can still go out in life and accomplish great things.

What I want you to do is put up who you really are. And don't bother with that fake assed story about seeing your father getting shot in front of your eyes.

Show me who you really are like this:


PlayaSupreme

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

PlayerSupreme:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

Zenmack:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=583617
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top