Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't invest too much too soon

keep it movin

Reaction score
Always remember that any time you meet a new woman you have to keep in mind that there are no guarantees. I know this sounds very obvious and simplistic but let me elaborate. A lot of us men meet a new woman and we get too happy and excited and set our expectations too high. This is the perfect prelude to ending up hurt, disappointed, or even heartbroken. My mother gave me some good advice about women when she told me not to fall in love with any woman too soon. The point is that some things in life are basically a gamble. We all have to take risks in order to get anything that is worthwhile out of life. Smart people take calculated risks and make a move only after "doing the math" so to speak. Bottom line: Never invest too much of anything in any woman you haven't dealt with long enough to see what the deal really is. How long should you wait and see? Two months is long enough. In other words, the first two months of dealing with any woman is a trial period. By that time, she should have completed two menstrual cycles so you should have seen her on the good weeks and the bad. Also, people are by nature creatures of habit. Fully 95% of the way we act and think is habitual. It takes at least a couple of months to see how a person's habits of thinking and acting really are. Anyone can put on a good show for a few weeks or so but after a while they revert back to their true nature. So a girl can be sweet early on but after a while you'll see signs of how she really is. If she changes after a while, then you know who the real her is. This is why you can't put too much time, effort, money, energy, etc. into getting any woman until you know who you're really dealing with. Think of the first date as a first interview. Keep it simple and focus on having fun. Don't go anywhere or do anything that costs a lot of money. You want to see if she likes you for you. Use all your Don Juan powers to charm the pants off her ( and I do mean that literally). Let your game speak for you, not your wallet. If she passes this first test, then go on to another. The second date is almost as important as the first. Why? Because the first date is just a get to know you better, see if I feel comfortable with you, maybe we can do this again type of deal. You're both too busy feeling the other out to see if this person is okay enough to see again. Never, ever make a pass or press for anything sexual on the first date (unless she clearly indicates that she wants you to). There are several good reasons for this, but I think it's already been spoken of enough elsewhere. If a girl goes out on a second date with you, it means she thinks you're safe to be with and you've sparked her interest enough to continue the courtship game. Continue to focus on having fun and don't make the date too serious. Focus on making sure she laughs and smiles and has a really good time with you. If she passes the second test, then proceed to continue seeing her but make sure you play a little hard to get so to speak. Make a woman feel that she has to earn things from you. After all, isn't your time, money, attention, etc. valuable and important to you? Should you just give a lot of any of those things to someone who hasn't proven that they deserve them? True, you do have to spend a little in the beginning, but in this world almost everything costs. If she acts right, then treat her with the respect that she has earned but if she comes at you with some bullsh*t, nip that crap in the bud immediately. You gotta be a man and let her know you have a strong, independent mind with strong values and beliefs of your own. If you let people get away with crap the first time, they think it gives them a license to always get over on you and women always test men to see if your weak or strong. Show her your a strong man who got it together. Good luck!!