Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
I'm perfectly fine with a KJ ignoring my posts :D

You're black!

You're a communist!

You're a terrorist!

You're a troll!

You're a KJ!

Everywhere and every generation has it's default label to throw out in order to discredit others.

Nice smiley face at the end to look cool.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it logically, what makes up the majority of heartlessb!tches.com?
True that, Tittman. God forbid they actually endorse cold approaches. For one, it takes the woman's power away. Besides, websites like that have a certain mystique they need to uphold for their regular readers. To a large extent, Sosuave is guilty of this too. But since I'm biased, I like it.

Outlook

Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
You're black!

You're a communist!

You're a terrorist!

You're a troll!

You're a KJ!

Everywhere and every generation has it's default label to throw out in order to discredit others.

Nice smiley face at the end to look cool.
I actually thought your first post was a joke but I guess not.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
Actually the article is pretty damn good.

No the "article" is rubbish and in no way shape or form can aid in the AFC off the street acquiring a large variety of cvnt.

The premise of a chick telling guys not to game strangers is extremely weak and self defeating for any man who takes the time to internalise it.

Do a search on Gunwitch. Trust me it works.

AlekNovi said:
You aren't READING it guys.
You deciphering it and drawing up your own interpretations for everyone doesnt change its worth.

This quote here speaks volumes.
[Here's an even MORE novel concept. Why not try to meet people who are interesting rather than looking for "attractive young ladies"? Why is it these "nice guys" are always looking for the hot chicks and yet lamenting that none are interested in THEM?]
Why didnt you bother deciphering this ******** for all of us dummies?

Let me:

""Why are you guys so attracted to hot chicks? Why cant you see me for my "personality"?, and where are my 2 cats?""

Basically a chicks version of AFCism and you have the nerve to endorse this wank? Get the fvck outta here.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny the idea that the woman in the original post is expressing.

that "hitting on a woman", approaching the woman in order to get her as a date or girl friend is somehow wrong.

mike pilinski talks about this feeling that we have as a "toxic shame"... that there is shame associated with seeking out affection.

it is an invalid shame of course. and that woman is totally wrong. hitting on a woman is the most natural thing in the world. it is natural for a man to want to have an attractive woman in his life.

but it's funny how there are forces in the world that want to deny that. to really reinforce the notion that such an approach is shameful.

she must have issues regarding affection herself. maybe she's tired of being hit on everywhere she goes. but her lashing out and saying what she does is not only wrong, it is harmful to listen to.

but it is useful to see why AFCs may have the ideas that they do... WOMEN TELL THEM such things! ha.

delta

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more about the guy having zero value to offer these hot chicks, that is what this b!tch implies. Why the hell would ugly b!tch tell a guy go and make urself more interesting? Guys who are interesting score hotter girls. Then she says go to develop yourself, make urself more interesting (read: attractive) and come back then. Yeah, I agree that "getting to know them as person" is big chick AFCism and doesn't really help anyone.

I agree with AlekNovi. If you are total dumbazz then go to hangout with other guys and befriend some girls just to get an idea of basic human interactions. The right road is to go and build social value first BUT this should be done while learning some "gaming". This is why the article is just half finished.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesnt have a lot of relevance, but that guy in the email exchange sounds really, really boring (in the nerd way). Maybe thats why he cant get laid.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
It's more about the guy having zero value to offer these hot chicks, that is what this b!tch implies. Why the hell would ugly b!tch tell a guy go and make urself more interesting? Guys who are interesting score hotter girls. Then she says go to develop yourself, make urself more interesting (read: attractive) and come back then. Yeah, I agree that "getting to know them as person" is big chick AFCism and doesn't really help anyone.

I agree with AlekNovi. If you are total dumbazz then go to hangout with other guys and befriend some girls just to get an idea of basic human interactions. The right road is to go and build social value first BUT this should be done while learning some "gaming". This is why the article is just half finished.
Sure a very good point. The trouble with most women's advice isn't that it's wrong. It's half finished. They tend to forget the alpha parts. Things they aren't very consciously aware of, for example they say

"I want a man to approach me and make me feel like the most beatifull woman in the world" (unfinished part =but this has to be a strong, charismatic man who doesn't take my ****, who isn't needy, and can dump me at any second, a man who isn't afraid to put me at my place where I get all testy).

What a guy reads it as: "Buy me 200 roses everytime we meet and tell me how much you like 23 times a minute"

Is it the woman's fault because she gave that advice? Well if you say she didn't finish it (by explaining that this only applies to an attractive man), than yes.

But when women say man, they make a pressuposition that ASSUMES all those qualities like alpha, strong, doesn't take ****, doesn't care what the woman thinks.

A "male" who doesn't have those qualities... she doesn't even label a "man"... she terms him a "guy", a "boy".

It's somewhat guys' fault they read what women say wrongly. A woman doesn't do it on purpose.

Here's an example. If you were asked what would be the perfect way for a woman to seduce you... you'd say:

"Well.. she would come to my house with the sexiest possible lingerie, wearing nothing on top of it. Shé'd hold two beers in each hand... walk into the door... and immediately jump down and start sucking on my member, while making the sexiest imaginable noises... and then she'd call over her best friend and they'd both start groping you, and rubbing their tits in your face"

Ok... that's pretty correct right? You aren't lying when you give that advice are you? Ofcourse not. But you are ASSuming a playboy-like hot girl in your mind when you say that!

What if a 400 pounds 50 year old woman with moustaches and hairy body came and did that... you'd be yelling get the **** away from me. What if she and another woman like that started groping you? You'd be like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck get away from me b1tches... get away.

It's the same thing with women's advice... they assume an attractive man when they say it.

But here's the good news. An attractive man being attractive is only 10-15% based on his looks, and 90% based on his personality and social skills.

So when you read women's advice... assume "attractive man". How do you become attractive? Integrate the DJ bible.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
THe woman replying sounds really bitter to me. ITs like shes just pissed of becuase the guy is interested in a good looking woman. Shes mad becuase shes ugly and it irritates her when a guy comes along and makes it known that hes looking for a good looking woman. In her mind, that guy is speaking for the rest of men, and its a reminder that she isnt desired by men, and it offends her.

Shes a dumb *****.

Yes! approach women just becuases shes good looking and do it cold. You dont have to know her from somewhere.

If this woman were actually good looking, she wouldnt be so bitter, she would actually be giving real advice to the guy. what the guy was actually askign about.

something else to keep in mind - its creepy when an UGLY guy tries to game a HOT girl.....would YOU be creeped out if a fat whale of a woman came onto you and tried to game you?? YES

thats why in all social interactions with women, especially when tryign to pick them up, the better looking YOU are, the less creepy YOU are in her eyes

an hb9 will think there is something really wrong with the situation of a guy whos a 3/10 goes up to her and starts projecting sexual state

PUA in Training

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
What if a 400 pounds 50 year old woman with moustaches and hairy body came and did that... you'd be yelling get the **** away from me. What if she and another woman like that started groping you? You'd be like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck get away from me b1tches... get away.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No the "article" is rubbish and in no way shape or form can aid in the AFC off the street acquiring a large variety of cvnt.

The premise of a chick telling guys not to game strangers is extremely weak and self defeating for any man who takes the time to internalise it.

Do a search on Gunwitch. Trust me it works.

You deciphering it and drawing up your own interpretations for everyone doesnt change its worth.

This quote here speaks volumes.

Why didnt you bother deciphering this ******** for all of us dummies?

Let me:

""Why are you guys so attracted to hot chicks? Why cant you see me for my "personality"?, and where are my 2 cats?""

Basically a chicks version of AFCism and you have the nerve to endorse this wank? Get the fvck outta here.

Ouch! :whistle:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO...

Ok, you are now publicizing an article written by a woman on heartlessb1tches .com

Now to me that pretty much says that it was written by a heartless b1tch. Ie some bitter hag with a mole on her face. Or some 'princess' who is totally pissed off cause none of the cool cats wanna dance around her ass without ever having put it in before.

So... the possibility of it being utterly biased and inflammatory and not very good advice seem fairly high to me!

That being said, she actually HAS a point. Well sort of anyways, but not really.

First off. That guy creeped ME out ok... just reading it i pictured a guy in his 40's, 40 pounds overweight, oily pimple ridden skin with a viscous substance dribbling down his chin that could be drool but may as well be cvm.

He just is fvcking creepy and if he managed to be that creepy in a mail i can only imagine how creepy he managed to be IRL. Especially after reviewing his conversation skills i got a pretty good idea that hes the kind of guy that actually helps me get laid! More notably when he decides to sarge some girl i know and she comes fleeing to me and begging me to pretend to be her BF.

Second...

The b1tch actually makes a good point about social circles. Now for guys who got their game together this is really just 'dressing', but for guys who are still on the path to recovery, it can be pure gold.

When i say social circles... I really mean especially girls. So get female friends, lots of them, the kind that will vouch for you! The kind that think you are the greatest thing that ever hit the planet and basically can't say a bad word about you. How do you get such girls to be your friend? Easy... you've probably been doing it all along... be a 'nice' guy. Just don't be a freaking AFC guy! Be nice, be sweet, be sensitive (not personally but to them), be caring and affectionate.

Unless they simply don't HAVE a heart they will love you to pieces. Which brings me to the next point. Pick female friends who actually deserve your friendship! That means... fun girl, decent heart, respects you, treats you as a real friend. FUN is the crucial part here... the rest of the 'traits' are just to make sure they really will love you and vouch for you! The fun part is going to determine whether or not the elevate your social status and make you stand out as a cool guy... and more importantly... a hot guy!

Now the only downside is... you have to keep control of your urges to bone your fun female friends. Don't creep em out with ill conceived game or risk banning yourself bag to the frog pond before you had a chance to crawl out of it halfway! Once you got the friends... go out with em. The less other guys are around, the better, yet... it might be nice bringing a 'wing man' along for some good male support. Now you have a bunch of fairly attractive girls hanging around you constantly, ready to vouch for you, and basically social proofing you by stirring it up on the dance floor with you, messing around with you, etc etc. Now it's time to sarge, pull all your sh1t together and start approaching chicks. Got shot down ice cold? Feeling a bit vulnerable?? NO PROBLEM. Go back to your female friends, get a dance from em, have them give you some compliments BANG your ready to get back in there and rip it up once more.

Yeah it's a training wheel thing, but it's one of the BEST training wheel things I've found thus far. Cold approaches, rock hard balls, setting goals... it's all well and good, and it gets the job done. But it doesn't get you what going in there vibed, in the zone and feeling like a sex symbol gets you. And that's what having fun female friends who adore you, hanging around you DOES get you.

Essentially it's doing the SAME thing women have been doing for ages. They got an army of AFC fags having around them. Why? To boost their ego soon as they feel they need a 'fix', to make sure they are always having a great time, feeling desirable, feeling worshipped, etc etc. So whoever said guys can't pull the same stunt? Heck i do, and i love it and it's pure gold.

There is only one catch I've found. The female friends... they can't start getting the idea that you're a player. If they do, they start losing respect for you and will stop vouching for you (remember you picked 'nice' girls as friends, they don't like you hitting and quitting other girls!). So make sure they know that the girls your picking up MEAN something to you (even if they don't).

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the site was pretty cool, it made me grin. And I thought the article was broadly in line with where we're coming from, without dissecting it too closely. As someone mentioned, there's a huge difference between what women say they want and what they actually do want. No, make that 'respond to'.
I think the guys on here should be easily ticking the boxes of what the women on there are looking for. (And I read a Bad Sex article on there that should be in the Bible here!)

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it didn't sound like the girl was hot. it sounded like she was not viable sexually and was bitter. i'm not hatin'... i'm pretty bitter myself. but her words are unmediated bitterness.

they have no value in themselves... the only way what she said is defensible is if we try to read things into it that aren't there.

but it elicits thought:

A GIRL DOES NOT WANT TO APPROACHED BY ANYONE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE APPROACHED BY.

what this tells me is that we shouldn't be hellbent on trying to "close".

1. eye contact - good or avoided?
2. any kind of trivial interaction - you are demanding and risking virtually nothing. is she brief or does she try to keep it going?

you know at 2 whether you should continue. if she's not into it, you should bail.

delta

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
it didn't sound like the girl was hot. it sounded like she was not viable sexually and was bitter. i'm not hatin'... i'm pretty bitter myself. but her words are unmediated bitterness.
ummm.. it sounded like the girl was trying to get some wisdom into young man's skull.

Delta said:
but it elicits thought:

A GIRL DOES NOT WANT TO APPROACHED BY ANYONE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE APPROACHED BY.
it says: "Don't HIT on total strangers. It's creepy." Don't >>HIT<< not don't APPROACH. The image of this nice guy is very clear. He tries to force some weak rapport and then his motivation is to jump into seduction (getting into her pants). Any girl gets this and it's freaking creepy for them.

The proper sequence is "attraction->rapport->seduction". The guy misses the attraction part, he is not being "interesting" for the girls. Then he cannot get rapport because girls can smell his agenda thousand miles away. The girl responding intuitively understands this problem and offers him good solution to work it out.

AlekNovi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i'm still standing by that people didn't read it.

It says don't HIT on women. Every fycking natural and PUA guru will tell you the same.

Make them feel comfortable first and/or attract them... THEN start hitting on them.

Mystery: "Doofuses hit on women, the pros keep it for 10 minutes into the conversation"

There is no saying to keep your sexuality repressed. It says to first make them feel like they know you (you have a common interest). That's it.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read what she says.

there's no real distinction in her mind between approaching (to get a date, i.e. sexually - not platonically) and "hitting"... you guys are reading into her statements an evenhandedness that simply is not there.

delta

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think u refer to this comment when u say there's "no real distinction in her mind between approaching (to get a date, i.e. sexually - not platonically) and "hitting""

[What about having something INTERESTING to talk about? Here's a novel concept: What about NOT seeing women as sex objects or potential dates? What about striking up a conversation with a woman with NO agenda?]

Imagine how HB:s have to experience this conversation for hundreds of times and then rethink why she advices him to be more interesting and not having agenda.

[In a nightclub]
*HB sitting alone, her friend is in bathroom, mr. Afc arrives*
AFC: Hey, my name is mr. Afc. What's your name? (damn u look hot)
HB: umm.. why? (he wants to fvck me)
AFC: i'm just curious (i wanna fvck u)
HB: my name is Hb (yea, i hope he has something interesting to say or i will feel soo creeped)
AFC: where u come from? (i wanna fvck u, this is how i always start my convos)
HB: Texas (where's my friend?)
AFC: How cool! What u do for living? (i wanna fvck u but i don't know what thingas to say)
HB: (...aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh) I gotta go my friend is there, nice to meet u. (*phewww*)

This is what she wants, "having something INTERESTING to talk about":

[In the same nightclub]
*HB sitting alone, her friend is in bathroom, mr DJ arrives*
DJ: Hey! What the hell u re doing? (I will fvck with u but I'll fvck with ur mind first)
HB: Why? (ehh)
DJ: U are sitting here all alone while others are having some fun. *smiles* what's wrong with u??
HB: No, i'm just waiting for my friend.
DJ: Me too, he went to get some drinks for me. U look so lonely, I'll chill and take breath a minute with u.
HB: Fine.
DJ: U know I came here and saw this really creepy guy, he went from girl to girl and said the same things to them all: hi my name is mr. Afc what's ur name? where u come from? Then he tried to HIT on the wrong lady and her HUUGE boyfriend came and grabbed him on the ass and said "will u be my boyfriend u are so cute". U should have seen his face, I think it had to be some primal fear of having flash in his mind how this HUGE bear would penetrate his tiny nice guy ass. He left the club right after. Damn, I hoope he didn't get any trauma of that ;D Maybe he came on u too?
HB: *laughs* Yeah, many guys are like that all the time, I hate that, they are kinda creepy.
DJ: Blaaablaablaa *being interesting and not HITTING on her*, as heartlessbiatch would see the situation.

Of course there this AGENDA, all men want to get some. But to get the girl it must be pushed of the mind for a while and just enjoy the conversation and vibe, being interesting. There is a time for attraction, rapport and seduction. It's about knowing what to do and say, how to proceed. It's about self-control. For me it's clear that this biatch tells not to go too far in the schedule, start from the beginning, not from the end. She perhaps lacks the vocabulary of DJ language to tell in detail what she exactly means but still I see that she conveys the right message really well. Well, maybe not that well because we have multiple interpretions of what she said.

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlekNovi said:
Ok, i'm still standing by that people didn't read it.

It says don't HIT on women. Every fycking natural and PUA guru will tell you the same.

Make them feel comfortable first and/or attract them... THEN start hitting on them.

Mystery: "Doofuses hit on women, the pros keep it for 10 minutes into the conversation"

There is no saying to keep your sexuality repressed. It says to first make them feel like they know you (you have a common interest). That's it.
Exactly what I was going to say. If people here are 'hitting on strangers' , as in the "nice legs, luv, what time do they open" technique, they surely haven't learnt a thing! Its not creepy to MEET total strangers. Its not creepy to make friends. It is then not creepy to hit on them. The idea is to do it quickly.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lionone,

what you say is fine and good. but it's NOT WHAT SHE SAID.

you guys are bending over backwards trying to make her mean something that she simply does not say!

stop reading into it. she is simply wrong. she said what she said clearly. and she is wrong.

what's so hard about that? i agree with what you're saying. but that's not what SHE says!

delta