"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Don't have a car

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I'm in college and still don't have a car yet. Most of the girls I'm interested in have one. After the first date (of like coffee in the campus cafe or something) I want to ask her out for something nicer like dinner. What would be the best thing to do? Hint that she should take me/borrow her car? Just keep borrowing a friends car, or just stick with on-campus dates for now?

P.S. I know, 'go out and buy a car', I'm getting one this Christmas but I've already gone out with a hb8.5 and I dont' want to let it go.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
You want a car for girls? Or car for other reasons?

You should ask yourself that.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
okay well if it was getting a car just for girls, then that's not a good answer.

actually, i wouldn't go against you but you wouldn't spend 2,000-30,000 on girls, would you? i don't think you would, but if it's both then okay.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
No, the only thing I'm wondering about now is what I should do without a car, what approach should I take, like using hers, having her drive me, using a friends, or just sticking to hanging out on campus?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
maybe friend's car would be nice.
 

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2002
Messages
709
Reaction score
2
The real problem is your insecurity about it
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
how about catching a taxi!
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
This is a PIMP solution ot your problem.
ZIPCAR!
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Thanks for the suggestions.

The real problem is your insecurity about it
How am I insecure about it? I'm just wondering whether or not I should use her car or deal with it another way.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Bro..if you want to take her out in her car...whats the problem with that?

Just let her know that "hey..I'm in college..I'm not a millionaire yet..but let me make it up to you...how about you give me a ride in your car when we go out..and I'll make it up to you when I take you home with your own PERSONAL ride."

Be C/F about it and light hearted. Most girls in college understand that most fellas in college dont have a ride. Most college campuses have local restaurants walking distance to dorms and campus. Thinking back of my univ of washington days..the first year of school there I walked girls damn near everywhere for dates...chics in college understand...if she's a materialistic chic that NEEDS a man with a car to drive her around in ....wtf you want to be with her for?
 

ed3000

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
If you plan on getting girls than you gotta have a car.

A car is as important to a woman as how fat your wallet is. The guys without cards don't get action.

this is just the way it is. Women expect men to drive them to places, theaters, restaurants, buy them stuff etc. You tell a b|tch you take the bus and she will laugh at you.
 

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Just tell her the Ferarri is in the shop again. ;)
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by ed3000
If you plan on getting girls than you gotta have a car.

A car is as important to a woman as how fat your wallet is. The guys without cards don't get action.

this is just the way it is. Women expect men to drive them to places, theaters, restaurants, buy them stuff etc. You tell a b|tch you take the bus and she will laugh at you.
This guy is delusional and its obvious he never went to college.

Guys who live on campus and dont have a car SCORE ALL THE TIME.

Don't believe me? Conduct a poll. I'll be the first to say yes...yes...yes..yes..and yes summore.

And how fat the wallet is? Please...that's AFC driven talk by a guy who puts more stake into materialistic things to get women than his skills as a DJ

These things HELP...but aren't the end all be all.

Broke, loser guys with no jobs, cars, live with mom - I'm sure you can name guys like this who are dating HOT WOMEN all over the place, even having the women pay for their clothes, shoes, bills, ect.

We've all seen it...we've all asked how could a woman like that be with such a jerk...

Its simple...that materialistic stuff isn't the end all be all. Maybe for delusional AFCs trying to buy a woman's attention...

But a confident attitude, smooth mouth piece, and experience will show you the truth bro.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zentraveller

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
1
To Hpnotiq:

Hey man, did you get the e-mail I sent you? You're inbox is full so I can't PM you. I had some questions about Seattle.

Thanks.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Originally posted by zentraveller
To Hpnotiq:

Hey man, did you get the e-mail I sent you? You're inbox is full so I can't PM you. I had some questions about Seattle.

Thanks.
nahh bro..sorry..hit me up on the PM again..i'll delete some msg
 
Top