Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't go to clubs and don't pay cover charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiceGuyChad

Banned
Reaction score
The very fact that women get in free in a particular place, makes that place worthless for getting laid. This is the difference between neighborhood bars and a nightclub. Women get way, waaaaayyyy too many points in a nightclub. They don’t need to **** any of the guys there because they’ve already gotten what they came there to get (the adoration and feeling of being attractive and valuable ). A woman in a nightclub is there to be seen, to dance and maybe to be felt up on the dance floor. She’s going home alone at the end of the night, especially if they are in packs (90% of the time). Also, the club is where all the competition is and unless you look like Brad Pitt, this is not a situation you want. However, a woman in a bar is a different story. She’s either there to socialize with people she knows or to be picked up. It’s easy to tell because she will be alone. At most, she will have one (and only one) girlfriend with her.

Never, never, NEVER go to a nightclub and never pay a cover (ie, never go to a place where they want to charge men for access to women….because that access is a deception). Instead, go to a neighborhood pub with no cover. Either hang out there because you just feel like it or go to a place where there are a lot of free bars. Stay only long enough to make sure there are viable prospects. Walk around. Try to make eye contact with each woman you are possibly interested in. The ones you have a shot with will make extended eye contact (if they smile, you’re in…..mwahaha). The other 99% will avoid your gaze or even be hostile. Don’t even order a beer if there are no prospects. **** em and move on. Why waste your money, but more importantly your time?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my lays have been in clubs. You know why? Because I am in there having fun, enjoying the music, and when women sense the positive energy they are open to talking to me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game seems pretty weak kuz.

Free cover vip + usually with a group 3+ and beforehand 11/12pm. Some places are always pretty pricey. XS vegas for example. Furthermore, I went with a buddy to a place we frequent. Free cover. Some girl was like holding my hand in the que lulz got her in with more friends. Easy social proof. Not hard to pull.

If in teens or early 20s, shred club scene. If mid or late 20s, lifestyle, education, purpose are far more important.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charging men a cover while letting attractive women in free sounds like discrimination to me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Charging men a cover while letting attractive women in free sounds like discrimination to me.
Not necessarily, think supply and demand from their business standpoint. If the establishment has plenty of women on hand do you think they will have any problem drawing in men willing to pay…?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m actually a fan of cover charges. The best club I’ve ever been to was in Colombia. They charged men a $50 cover to get in. In Colombia, $50 is a ton of money...some people don’t make that in a week. Well, my friends and I paid it, and we were literally the only guys in the entire club, surrounded by like 200 women who thought we were rich. Needless to say, we danced with whoever we wanted to.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, think supply and demand from their business standpoint. If the establishment has plenty of women on hand do you think they will have any problem drawing in men willing to pay…?
I understand it makes sense from a business standpoint, but the guys still get screwed over while the girls walk in free. That's not equality.

Got to hand it to them though, using men's desperation for sex against them.

Seattle4Life

Banned
Reaction score
I understand it makes sense from a business standpoint, but the guys still get screwed over while the girls walk in free. That's not equality.

Got to hand it to them though, using men's desperation for sex against them.
I wouldn't refer to a biological need as "desperation."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't refer to a biological need as "desperation."
I've tried arguing that sex is a biological need here before (see Maslow's hierarchy of needs). For some reason, guys here want to deny it.
You certainly don't need it as much as air, and there are people who are voluntarily celibate, but still. It's at least a strong biological impulse.

But when you have one sex having to pay money to get into a club, while the other just waltzes in just because they're so desirable, it's not a good look. You don't want to call it desperation, fine, call it whatever you want. But there's clearly some imbalance at work there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've tried arguing that sex is a biological need here before (see Maslow's hierarchy of needs). For some reason, guys here want to deny it.
You certainly don't need it as much as air, and there are people who are voluntarily celibate, but still. It's at least a strong biological impulse.

But when you have one sex having to pay money to get into a club, while the other just waltzes in just because they're so desirable, it's not a good look. You don't want to call it desperation, fine, call it whatever you want. But there's clearly some imbalance at work there.
It's all about money.

A club can't be profitable if men of no means patronise their premises because place is limited.

Women are of course used to lure the men in, hence the term lady's happy hour and such to bring in the ladies.

It's just business and nothing personal against men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just business and nothing personal against men.
It may not be personal, but it's still BS.
If women are the lure, what does that say about the "I am the prize" mentality?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It may not be personal, but it's still BS.
If women are the lure, what does that say about the "I am the prize" mentality?
Those that are penniless can't enter as there's a cover charge or entrance fee, whilst men who has the dough could, what does that imply ?

Status
Not open for further replies.