Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't give up on old

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got on bumble for the first time in months. I got 7 matches just today. They all messaged me. Have one date set up and working on the rest. It took very little time. Old works for me it can work for you

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luck man. Any OLD success is luck. Keep a profile in case of luck, but don't invest any significant time online.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t get a match on bumble for 1.5 years bruh
All whom have had the pleasure to converse with this guy called Guru1000 have become OLD superstars, spawning harems with ease. You should check with him.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All whom have had the pleasure to converse with this guy called Guru1000 have become OLD superstars, spawning harems with ease. You should check with him.
Oh really? Teach me the way!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? Teach me the way!
Surely, I have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed stamp on this material.

However, there is a "rites of passage," a price if you will.

To get the OLD Blueprint PMed to your inbox, you must type these bolded words in a post:

"Naughty Ninja gets no azz. PM me the OLD Blueprint"

To anyone reading, the same offer applies to you.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm skeptical. Who is "Naughty Ninja gets no azz. PM me the OLD Blueprint"
Surely, I have a 100% satisfaction guaranteed stamp on this material.

However, there is a "rites of passage," a price if you will.

To get the OLD Blueprint PMed to your inbox, you must type these bolded words in a post:

"Naughty Ninja gets no azz. PM me the OLD Blueprint"

To anyone reading, the same offer applies to you.

Sperg

Banned
Reaction score
Now I'm skeptical. Who is "Naughty Ninja gets no azz. PM me the OLD Blueprint"
I heard he was some self admitted virgin foreveralone who's only talent in life was stirring up shyt on these forums.

Pray for his incel soul.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard he was some self admitted virgin foreveralone who's only talent in life was stirring up shyt on these forums.

Pray for his incel soul.
That's a shame.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that 90% of bad behavior comes from OLD.
It's a woman's frame, and you're the sucker being fooled over and over again.
Women online are the worst of the worst.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your arrogance.........you prick! lol:D

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have nothing against OLD, but my bread and butter right now is Facebook. Its a pretty simple process that I follow depending on if the chick messages me first or if I message her.

Must be fb friends or it doesnt work. I am certainly not batting 1.000 but I could easily add 2-3 lays a week from fb if I had the time and space in my current rotation of chicks to do so.

Women on OLD in general know what to expect from guys that message them through OLD sites. If they are not a total sloot, they are guarded, think they can get any man they want because of the attention they get from guys just looking for a piece of @ss, etc. The OLD women get false validation because the average good looking guy would only bang half of the decent ones and never take them out in public. The spin this around to think the same men messaging them on OLD would still approach them in a crowded bar, and that's just not the case. For the most part they are primarily pump and dumps.

On fb you can see their history through pics, know if they are in and out of relationships faster than Lebron changes his playing shoes and eliminate those pump and dumps/emotionally fvcking crazy women. You can screen them based on their pics, info, etc. and if you have several mutual friends its a bonus. Its just a much more covert way to slide in than approaching chicks on OLD. And since the chicks I hit up on fb arent there to promote themselves in the dating world, it makes it that much easier to get into a little chit chat and then invite them out for drinks.