Like my last tip, this one is inspired by a mistake I made. I'm writing this shyt down for me so that I never repeat that mistake and for you so that you will avoid another pot-hole on your road to greatness.
Actually, not a pothole...
A VOID OF DEATH Dum dum dum!!
That's right, I'm talking about the infamous Friend Zone!
It's as if there is a DJ On/Off switch. The switch is flipped on during approaches and initial interactions with a chick, but suddenly it is flipped to Off once that is over!! WHY?! It does not make sense! Sure, you can reveal a little more about yourself to the chick, but do NOT, I REPEAT, do NOT get sucked into talking about every insignificant detail of your lives! Do NOT get sucked into talking about "feelings" or your hair, or what color you think she should paint her toenails!
If she tries to pry into your life and wants your life story, be CF. Reveal yourself slowly and keep her in suspense. Those who wear their hearts on their sleeves are never the ones that captivate us. It is they who are MYSTERIOUS and UNPREDICTABLE!
PREDICTABILITY=BOREDOM
And boredom is the absolute WORST emotion a woman can experience. So be unpredictable, don't play into boring conversations that she will unwittingly try to suck you into!
Her: "Guess what! I got some new shoes yesterday!"
AFC (predictable): Yeah? What kind?
Her: "Guess what! I got some new shoes yesterday!"
YOU (DJ): Really? *sounding unimpressed*... Mine are better.
Her: Nuh uh! Mine are blah blah blah!
YOU: Ok, I'll prove it to you. You meet me at the bowling alley on Sunday, and we will compare! If you STILL aren't convinced, we'll hunt down a gay guy and get his opinion! Sound fair?
Her: Hehe, deal!
The point is, you wanna get her with you IN PERSON to avoid engaging in the FRIENDLY behavior of yakking away for hours on the phone. STAY IN DJ MODE. Don't think that once you set foot inside the door that you can't be thrown out. You CAN. Stay with what attracted her to you and make that a part of you.
Peace
Actually, not a pothole...
A VOID OF DEATH Dum dum dum!!
That's right, I'm talking about the infamous Friend Zone!
It's as if there is a DJ On/Off switch. The switch is flipped on during approaches and initial interactions with a chick, but suddenly it is flipped to Off once that is over!! WHY?! It does not make sense! Sure, you can reveal a little more about yourself to the chick, but do NOT, I REPEAT, do NOT get sucked into talking about every insignificant detail of your lives! Do NOT get sucked into talking about "feelings" or your hair, or what color you think she should paint her toenails!
If she tries to pry into your life and wants your life story, be CF. Reveal yourself slowly and keep her in suspense. Those who wear their hearts on their sleeves are never the ones that captivate us. It is they who are MYSTERIOUS and UNPREDICTABLE!
PREDICTABILITY=BOREDOM
And boredom is the absolute WORST emotion a woman can experience. So be unpredictable, don't play into boring conversations that she will unwittingly try to suck you into!
Her: "Guess what! I got some new shoes yesterday!"
AFC (predictable): Yeah? What kind?
Her: "Guess what! I got some new shoes yesterday!"
YOU (DJ): Really? *sounding unimpressed*... Mine are better.
Her: Nuh uh! Mine are blah blah blah!
YOU: Ok, I'll prove it to you. You meet me at the bowling alley on Sunday, and we will compare! If you STILL aren't convinced, we'll hunt down a gay guy and get his opinion! Sound fair?
Her: Hehe, deal!
The point is, you wanna get her with you IN PERSON to avoid engaging in the FRIENDLY behavior of yakking away for hours on the phone. STAY IN DJ MODE. Don't think that once you set foot inside the door that you can't be thrown out. You CAN. Stay with what attracted her to you and make that a part of you.
Peace
Last edited: