“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don't get frustrated with Girls in highschool

hacx

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
I completely agree with everything you just said another well put post.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Master_baiter

New Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
NO
peacedj you silly billy, julius caesar never said "vini vidi vici" it was "veni vidi vici", have a good one! ps sorry its not particularly relevant to the discussion
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
Originally posted by undesputable
signature: i know i messed up with my sn....it should be undisputable, so there i said it....thats why im undisputable
just wanted to point out that the word is indisputable, not undisputable :D

- Your friendly neighbourhood grammer nazi
 

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
544
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in front of my computer
ps sorry its not particularly relevent to the discussion

lol master_baiter
 
Top