"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Don't follow women

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
When you do, something bad is going to happen. You're going to get robbed, drugged, conned or taken advantage of in some way.

If a girl genuinely likes you, she's going to follow your lead. When a girl insists on some pre-determined plan, it's a scam.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Generally good advice, but, don't get it twisted. You are in the girl position at the start, you doing the following ('pursuing'), then you gotta do pullback so she follows you. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ack-learn-how-to-do-your-own-pullback.268448/

Understand this concept wrong, and you will be sitting on your butt, waiting for women to follow you, just like a beta, looking for a right one. They call it game for a reason, you have to know how to play.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Generally good advice, but, don't get it twisted. You are in the girl position at the start, you doing the following ('pursuing'), then you gotta do pullback so she follows you. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ack-learn-how-to-do-your-own-pullback.268448/

Understand this concept wrong, and you will be sitting on your butt, waiting for women to follow you, just like a beta, looking for a right one. They call it game for a reason, you have to know how to play.
Don't follow women doesn't mean "don't approach", "don't escalate" or "don't make a move".

It means don't agree to meet them at midnight outside an abandoned warehouse where their friends are waiting with baseball bats. Don't let them take you to an expensive restaurant where they can order everything on the menu and stiff you with the bill.

It means don't let women tell you where to go and what to do in general.
 
Last edited:

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Dude where do you live? Tijuana, mexico? Johannesburg, South Africa?

Seriously, I don't wanna live in your hood.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Dude where do you live? Tijuana, mexico? Johannesburg, South Africa?

Seriously, I don't wanna live in your hood.
Actually nothing that bad ever happened to me. The worst I've experienced was a woman stiffing me with the bill or trying to lead me to some overpriced tea shop, which I learnt long ago to prevent by making sure I always chose the location and controlled what was ordered.

But it certainly can end up deadly if you follow the wrong woman. For example, look up the "black widow" scam in Argentina.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
The only bad experiences I ever had were in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I really dodged a bullet there, figuratively speaking. A chick tried to steal from me after sex and when I caught her she called her "friends". Got outta there just in time.

In Tijuana, Mexico we walked into a trap, but as a deus ex machina, some military police men walked by with machine guns and my friends and I managed to make our escape.

Never going to that shiithole ever again...
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
The only bad experiences I ever had were in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I really dodged a bullet there, figuratively speaking. A chick tried to steal from me after sex and when I caught her she called her "friends". Got outta there just in time.

In Tijuana, Mexico we walked into a trap, but as a deus ex machina, some military police men walked by with machine guns and my friends and I managed to make our escape.

Never going to that shiithole ever again...
I actually had very good experiences in Tijuana, although it's certainly not a place where you want to let your guard down. Maybe it helps that I don't generally trust people very easily.

What I find in general is that you have to try and figure out a girl's intentions by watching her behaviour very carefully. If she's trying to lead you into some kind of scam, then she's going to insist on going to a particular place or doing some particular activity and this what you have to not accept.

A girl that really likes you will be happy to go anywhere (within reason, of course).
 
Top