Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't follow women

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you do, something bad is going to happen. You're going to get robbed, drugged, conned or taken advantage of in some way.

If a girl genuinely likes you, she's going to follow your lead. When a girl insists on some pre-determined plan, it's a scam.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Generally good advice, but, don't get it twisted. You are in the girl position at the start, you doing the following ('pursuing'), then you gotta do pullback so she follows you. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ack-learn-how-to-do-your-own-pullback.268448/

Understand this concept wrong, and you will be sitting on your butt, waiting for women to follow you, just like a beta, looking for a right one. They call it game for a reason, you have to know how to play.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally good advice, but, don't get it twisted. You are in the girl position at the start, you doing the following ('pursuing'), then you gotta do pullback so she follows you. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ack-learn-how-to-do-your-own-pullback.268448/

Understand this concept wrong, and you will be sitting on your butt, waiting for women to follow you, just like a beta, looking for a right one. They call it game for a reason, you have to know how to play.
Don't follow women doesn't mean "don't approach", "don't escalate" or "don't make a move".

It means don't agree to meet them at midnight outside an abandoned warehouse where their friends are waiting with baseball bats. Don't let them take you to an expensive restaurant where they can order everything on the menu and stiff you with the bill.

It means don't let women tell you where to go and what to do in general.

Last edited:

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude where do you live? Tijuana, mexico? Johannesburg, South Africa?

Seriously, I don't wanna live in your hood.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude where do you live? Tijuana, mexico? Johannesburg, South Africa?

Seriously, I don't wanna live in your hood.
Actually nothing that bad ever happened to me. The worst I've experienced was a woman stiffing me with the bill or trying to lead me to some overpriced tea shop, which I learnt long ago to prevent by making sure I always chose the location and controlled what was ordered.

But it certainly can end up deadly if you follow the wrong woman. For example, look up the "black widow" scam in Argentina.

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only bad experiences I ever had were in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I really dodged a bullet there, figuratively speaking. A chick tried to steal from me after sex and when I caught her she called her "friends". Got outta there just in time.

In Tijuana, Mexico we walked into a trap, but as a deus ex machina, some military police men walked by with machine guns and my friends and I managed to make our escape.

Never going to that shiithole ever again...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only bad experiences I ever had were in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I really dodged a bullet there, figuratively speaking. A chick tried to steal from me after sex and when I caught her she called her "friends". Got outta there just in time.

In Tijuana, Mexico we walked into a trap, but as a deus ex machina, some military police men walked by with machine guns and my friends and I managed to make our escape.

Never going to that shiithole ever again...
I actually had very good experiences in Tijuana, although it's certainly not a place where you want to let your guard down. Maybe it helps that I don't generally trust people very easily.

What I find in general is that you have to try and figure out a girl's intentions by watching her behaviour very carefully. If she's trying to lead you into some kind of scam, then she's going to insist on going to a particular place or doing some particular activity and this what you have to not accept.

A girl that really likes you will be happy to go anywhere (within reason, of course).