“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Don't feel it for women my age, or relate to them! Post wall don't take me seriously.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
It seems others on here the same way. I turn 40 soon, but look very young for my age and I'm not a fat slob like most men my age though. Most people think I'm around 28 or so.

Anyway, women in the 35 plus range I just don't have much in common with them and not much interest in them. Seem to be jaded, or bitter and stuck up. I notice this when interacting with them and both ways little interest as well in daily interactions.

Girls under 35 range seem different. I get along with them better and overall better personality and more polite and sociable. I own a small retail business and they're much more talkative to me, open and friendly.

Same with dating. Most of them are not in as good of shape as me around my age I've gone on dates with. Like they're bitter.

Why are post wall women in general like this?

I just don't have much interest in post wall women anymore.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Why does spoiled milk taste like sh!t?
When I was more serious using old I'd go out with women same age as me or even a few years older simply because they're bit better looking than the young women on old. Most women in their 20s on old are fat becsuse most hot women pre wall don't need old.

My mom said I was wasting my time with them. Shouldn't go out with someone older. She was right because they acted spoiled and complained about their lives constantly.
 
Top