Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont fall for this ******** bull ish

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys here is a tip

If you ever hear these words come out of your gilrs mouth, there is another guy

"I dont think im ready for commitment right now, but youre still really nice"

This happened to me last night, saw right through it, and called her on the fact that she prob hooked up with someone else, to which she replied yes. Im actually not mad about it, I have moved on and I am fired up to take on the world. This tip is important however to those not accustomed to hearing something like this cuz it sucks if you heed her advice and be her emotional tampon while some dude gets ass. Itd be real crappy to fall for this line and get sucked in. Believe me, I didnt Peace bros

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or another translation would be:

"I'm really enjoying all this attention I've been getting, keep boosting my ego, like all the other men do."

Mr.Bates

Don Juan
Reaction score
That line is great, isn't it?

I was seeing a girl for about a month. All of a sudden she emails me: "I'm not quite ready for a romantic relationship right now. Please don't be angry, because you're such a great guy."

After I was done laughin', I just emailed: "That's too bad. It was fun. Take it easy!"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she says "I'm not ready for committment right now, not until you get those bodies out of your basement"?

Seriously speaking, I think the best thing to do is let *her* decide when to commit. In the meantime, let it loose and have some fun! I've discovered that having a gf while being a DJ is a bit like beating up an old woman for her change; its satisfying, but at times its quite annoying + you sometimes wish you were single again, but then you would lose that satisfaction.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. yeah that line is great.

any line with NICE is total BS.

But if u are good, you shouldnt let her decide when to commit, she should beg you to!