Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont ever try and red pill your mates......Ever!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Just keep my opinions to myself when I'm dealing with other men unless I'm being looked to lead

Eniduro

Reaction score
It's a hard lesson. We don't recruit into the red pill. We let people join on their own will.

Note that more than 95% (personal opinion) of the world is blue pilled. They will revolt at you trying to save them.

One of the 48 laws of power is "Think as you like but behave like others." What that means is that hold on to your red pill knowledge but in the outside world, act like you are blue pilled.

I've been in your shoe before. I will do my best not to make that mistake again. You can't save everyone. You should focus more on saving yourself. Let your friend burn as you said. Women are the best teacher of red pill. When she finishes dealing with him, he would have learned some lessons.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone can handle the red pill.It espouses some very harsh truths,life changing truths.Whether these changes are for better or worse....well,that depends on the individual.Some reject it’s notions,while others accept them.Of those who do accept red pill values as truth,many,if not most,struggle to get past the initial stage of rage and anger.One step away from becoming black pilled incels.And just like that,something that was supposed to help them leaves them in a worse situation than they were in before.I have often considered red pilling some people close to me,but knowing them,it might just end up doing more harm than good.So I think the best way to go about it is to bestow a few red pill values upon them here and there(like walking away from a ****ty situation,keeping frame,etc)Not every guy can handle it the way it’s meant to be handled.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your frustration. And it is pathetic of your friend to go back and tell his GF of all the advice you've been trying to give him. He basically made it him and her against you and that's the part that would make me question this guy. I've been through pretty much the exact same thing. My former good friend turned his ***** of a GF against me and things have never been the same. So I accepted that he preferred her over me and let the man walk. He lives a ****ty life now and lets me know from time to time. Oh well.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a vent really, totally my fault considering i warn others not to do it.

Mate was having some troubles with his missus, shes completely spinning his blue pill mind. hes doing all the predictable stuff after shes dumped him.

1.begging.
2. making his social media status's open, hoping shes stalking him.
3. sharing relationship memes about "the one"

I told him quite a lot of stuff about female nature, and he must meet other women instantly and go incognito, his ex will have a 10 man rotation (im being generous, more like 50).

Anyway how has he handled this?, sometime in-between the last 2 weeks hes obviously begged for her back, gone and pillow talked with her, and told her everything I told him in full. you literally couldnt make up how pathetic I think men are as a group, gossiping with a woman.

Shes now sent me a scorning long DM having a go because i encouraged her chap to grow a spine. for which ive ignored.

Moral of the story, let them burn.
Don't ever wake the zombies' that is dwelling in the world of the Matrix.

Most people will repel the real reality because it will freak them out and they will do anything to be re-connected with the Matrix again.
They will hate you for it and will become your enemy because the Matrix is safe place for them as reality is too scary.
(Note that this goes far beyond the dating scene here on SS).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair you have a sample size of 1. That's like saying "Don't eat hamburgers, ever. I ate one and I was on the toilet for a week".
I dont ive done it before and theyve all turned on me/unfriended me etc etc

they are completely cucked out by society

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont ive done it before and theyve all turned on me/unfriended me etc etc

they are completely cucked out by society
You do have to be careful what you say to people. If someone gets married it's better to just say "congratulations" rather than "be careful she doesn't take all of your money".

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have to be careful what you say to people. If someone gets married it's better to just say "congratulations" rather than "be careful she doesn't take all of your money".
There's always a correct way of wording things.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminized men and men hopelessly programmed by society are very very dangerous.
He went to his girlfriend because he wanted to make more points with her. He is a actually terrified that she would ever dump him.

He sacrificed his friend in an effort to stave off possible rejection by his girlfriend. He lost a friend and thought he bought favor with her. In reality he has sealed his fate.

I can say this here because we are like minded here on the forum. If a friend did that to me, I would fuk his girlfriend in every hole and send her back to him well used. She is now ripe for that. He would have clued her in that I get it and the world, and that I am a very good choice to have secret cuck sex with. He deserves everything that happens to him. It’s over.
yep, he probably feels good, warm and fuzzy having won the battle, slagged off his friend together with her, but he won;t win the war here.

matter of when, not if it ends

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried red pilling a male relative, and he has not spoken with me since the attempt. Meanwhile the girl that broke up with him (which at that point was 3 times) has now shattered his world again.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried red pilling a male relative, and he has not spoken with me since the attempt. Meanwhile the girl that broke up with him (which at that point was 3 times) has now shattered his world again.
he will die for mediocre P sleeve.

also as most are insecure cucks, instead of appreciating your advice, he probably rationalised you were banging her.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he will die for mediocre P sleeve.

also as most are insecure cucks, instead of appreciating your advice, he probably rationalised you were banging her.
You're probably right with your first statement. But as far as the second... I've never met her, so I know he didn't think that. It's sad that guys would rather rationalize it that way, than accept the truth.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@derby1

You know what I’ve learned during the course of my years in dealing with people is that to not waste your breath in trying to give advice or correcting people. It never works and people rarely follow it. The person has to want to change or seek wise counsel in order to develop correct thinking. Even if you decide to shake them out of their slumber…the resentment and ill will that you stir up will cause friction and you might lose the relationship. The truth is rarely accepted and offends most people. In the past few years I’ve been working on the art of telling people what they want to hear rather than sharing my real thoughts and opinions or pointing out how ignorant or lost the person is. I tell them exactly what it is that they want to hear so it merely confirms their warped views on reality.

You literally have to become a chameleon in order to do this. Most people are so stuck in their own viewpoints and emotions that they rarely take the time to actually apply anything let alone listen to someone give advice. Most of the time they just want to be heard, vent and confirm what it is that they know. All you can do is lead by example and even then you can stir up a lot of negative emotions in people.

Criticizing someone or giving advice should be done with extreme caution and even then it should be done in private. You have to learn to be tactful and diplomatic and curb the bluntness of your speech. Learn to control and master your tongue and try to put yourself in the other persons shoes before you decide to open your mouth. Most people think that they are brilliant and won’t hesitate to throw you under the bus when it serves their needs.

I’ll give you an example. When I first came across this website I decided to share them with some of my “friends” long story short they stopped talking to me because I had indirectly offended them. That wasn’t my intention but it was a lesson well learned. So again be cautious with giving advice and try to be as tactful and diplomatic as you can be.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally. The feminists bitter rant is "all men are bastards". The toxic redpillers have a similar bitter rant. Any man who hates women is not doing well with women.

Yes just like the posturing here. The toxic redpillers go on about harems and spin plates yet despise women. Doesn't add up.

The red pill "God father" writes about "spinning plates" and being "alpha" yet is an effeminate married guy.
It cracks me up too. Rant about Julien blanc or Tyler. Call out Mark Manson or Tucker Max. God forbid infield or receipts.

Disingenuous to bash marriage like Donovan but secretly married. Champion plates but play house. Rock star 20s. This is not MySpace.

Exactly. This is what it's all about. Women are evil but here is my latest book on how to deal with them...
You don't want a boomers book 5 on game?

In fairness, I don't necessarily disagree with him but he is extremely off putting.

He hasn't approached or pulled in a decade but he will have a condescending smile on his face trashing fellas out taking Ls. All from the comfort of his house husband status. Don't get married he says but buy my new book.

Men between 18-30 report low levels of sex.

^Rollo.

The tangent about saving lives is comical. If a dude is so weak he will delete cause of a skank, he is adding to the dumpster fire.

but the war is not against flesh and bones. It against dark forces. (feminism and toxic red pill are are dark forces that take over and corrupt the mind)

So do Christians. They see Jordan Peterson as an ally. Modern women who are corrupt are filled with the Jezebel spirit. It's a mistake to think all women are filled with the Jezebel spirit.

Very few are seeing it. they are buying into hook line and sinker. It appeals to ego (often shattered ego)
It's simple. If no receipts it's fraud.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married and preach dont get married. But rest assured my girl knows exactly how I am. She also knows I will stick my **** in her sister if givin the chance. Lol
I think she secretly likes it.
"You are so lewd" she says.
My response is.
"Thats right sweety Im the kind of lewd you love, dont leave me alone with your friends." Lol

But trust I know what your saying. Tgere are BP dudes everywhere playing what you call "house"
I call it kissing her azz and worshipping her with is the death spiral. Ypu can be married and NOT have oneisits.
@stringpuller mate you are a outlier still in the trenches and going. Most switch off. Young blood today pop their cherry and play house with a booth call. You still got the hustle and grind. You are also not shilling rubbish.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deez its definitely a cruel game but also beautiful at the same time. Like nature.
Do I act on this impulses? No not currently but I am vocal about it.

The sphere talks about walking away and incels murder suicides and all the symptoms of the issue and I believe the root cause is oneitis. The eyetis should be purged from our minds. Even If a man decides to co partner he really should have a knowing that his.life matters and keep doing the things that bring him daily content.
For example if a guy loves doing something on his time and she is critical of it and it is not harmful. Then ignore her.
That mini investments over time is what causes the oneitis spiral. Enjoy her but keep a eye on the horizon. .02
Are you familiar with run away theory?

Runaway selection is a mechanism whereby a secondary sexual trait expressed in one sex becomes genetically correlated with a preference for the trait in the other sex. ... This process is known as runaway selection and can lead to accelerated evolution of exaggerated traits and preferences.
Untethered female hypergamy is gone full retard. Society caters to the net consumer. Most men are catering to women. I've always subscribed to getting more girls vs fixing what's already broken. JBP warns about violent societies when their are harms of women and few or scarce alternatives.

I am libertarian. Let it ride. I got mine!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the posts in this thread are hilarious.

Guys don't like being told about red pill or anything about women really because it's a huge blow to their ego. Deep in our caveman DNA, an operating system we're all still running on btw, every man knows the alpha and dominant male of any species really, breeds with the female of his choice. The blue pillers KNOW they suck with women but would rather stick their head in the sand than face the truth because most lack the drive and ability to change their ways. It's a hard truth.

The exception to the rule are the guys who can identify another guy who is good with women and ask to learn. It's a small percentage, though. I've taken a few under my wing. For some, it's like trying to teach a chimp how to hit a 99 MPH fastball lol, but at least they have the gumption to get the f*uck out of their own way and try to improve. Most do improve too, but it's like totally wiping a hard drive and then rebuilding it.

Word.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well for guys who are marrying I normally say my condolences, for girl or is congratulations or who is the crazy? hell I had a couple telling our group they owuld marry I said condolences for the guy and for her congratulations

serious couldn't care less if they will get offended or not, if they do better for me less people to annoy me.

but guys you should understand this by now, you don't tell you live it and give example, if they ask then you tell if they don't like not your problem, friends you should replace as fast as woman, most will be jealous and will drag you down, when that happen ghost