Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont ever try and red pill your mates......Ever!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a vent really, totally my fault considering i warn others not to do it.

Mate was having some troubles with his missus, shes completely spinning his blue pill mind. hes doing all the predictable stuff after shes dumped him.

1.begging.
2. making his social media status's open, hoping shes stalking him.
3. sharing relationship memes about "the one"

I told him quite a lot of stuff about female nature, and he must meet other women instantly and go incognito, his ex will have a 10 man rotation (im being generous, more like 50).

Anyway how has he handled this?, sometime in-between the last 2 weeks hes obviously begged for her back, gone and pillow talked with her, and told her everything I told him in full. you literally couldnt make up how pathetic I think men are as a group, gossiping with a woman.

Shes now sent me a scorning long DM having a go because i encouraged her chap to grow a spine. for which ive ignored.

Moral of the story, let them burn.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep down you loath yourself.
Sorry dude but that word means something else...
You mean loathe. And to be fair we're all taught to loathe ourselves for the unforgivable crime of being men.
Gillette anyone?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mate was having some troubles with his missus, shes completely spinning his blue pill mind. hes doing all the predictable stuff after shes dumped him.

1.begging.

I told him quite a lot of stuff about female nature, and he must meet other women instantly and go incognito, his ex will have a 10 man rotation (im being generous, more like 50).

Anyway how has he handled this?, sometime in-between the last 2 weeks hes obviously begged for her back, gone and pillow talked with her, and told her everything I told him in full. you literally couldnt make up how pathetic I think men are as a group, gossiping with a woman.

Shes now sent me a scorning long DM having a go because i encouraged her chap to grow a spine. for which ive ignored.

Agreed. Unless they truly ask for help or advice, it's usually a lost cause. People get stuck inside their own identity traps, sadly. What you told him wasn't even that red pill, just common sense and what anyone (male or female) would tell a friend going through a breakup and acting like a fool.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1.begging.

probably many red pill man hates the guy that kicked him hard enough to get through. successfully training and coaching is partially a process of challenging the student. It's difficult to do this with for example your own child, to push them into success. we always want to pull ppl to success but often they will just idle and sandbag.

if he was asking you, it's ok to tell him. you might think about how to tell someone in smaller chunks that they can identify with. then when they ask more tell some more. it's an overwhelming topic for some.

he told her because he doesn't see it yet. he has to have more pain before he will really consider what you tell.

it's funny, I once had the opposite reaction. after I told the guy, he told the girl.. then she and her friends started wanting to hang around me more.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Moral of the story is you are toxic and you are not a good friend. You don't know how to be with a friend in times of distress. You even hold him in contempt for going through what he is going through. Lack of empathy and seeing things from his perspective. You don't want to "help" your "friend", you want to arrogantly impose your philosophy on him. The book of Job speaks about this kind of "friend", while Job was going through hardship. You are the worst kind. A good friend would just sit with his friend and times of strife.

Like when you visit someone in hospital who as a broken leg or whatever. You don't try to fix the broken leg. You sit with them bring grapes or whatever. Your presence without advice let's them know you are there. That's a friend.
being a gossiping little snivel who reports back to his ex g/f is not the same as a broken leg.

also his missus will have a 10 man roster instantly(not insisiting shes banging, she will be entertaining, women cant live without male validation) what do you think he should do when dumped, suck his thumb and watch the titanic?...G.t.f.o.h

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if he was asking you, it's ok to tell him. you might think about how to tell someone in smaller chunks that they can identify with. then when they ask more tell some more. it's an overwhelming topic for some.

he told her because he doesn't see it yet. he has to have more pain before he will really consider what you tell.
this is true, i could have overwhelmed in , small steps is a good idea. however wasnt expecting him to report back to his ex lol

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To some degree, yes. I would only venture that giving some advice here and there, from a red pill perspective, can help a blue pill guy to start questioning some of his convictions.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
To some degree, yes. I would only venture that giving some advice here and there, from a red pill perspective, can help a blue pill guy to start questioning some of his convictions.
I second this. As someone who sought advice from my friend (who was RP), he didn't tell me things that were obviously RP. He made subtle suggestions and guided me towards my own conclusions.

Like other posters said, you can advise and coach, but ultimately it's up to them to figure it out. Some will, some won't. The ones that won't or don't, they have to learn the hard way and you have to be there to help them through the aftermath if they seek you out. But you can't say "I told you so" either.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate I think you have wet brain. How did you manage to put those two together and conclude that I said the two are equal.
I equated going through hardships ie a broken leg in the hospital or cancer. Good friends and family will sit with you. and a breakup is going through a hardship, sit with the guy, have a beer (oh you can't as you have no control) go for a pizza, shoot pool. Ask the guy questions........Elicit answers. Sit with him. But no you wanted to fill his head with paranoia....

But some how in your wet brain thoughts you have comprehended that as "being a gossiping little snivel who reports back to his ex g/f is not the same as a broken leg.

You are the definition of codependent (a control freak). You gave him unsolicited advice and when he didn't take it you get all pissy and angry at him. This is codependent behavior. This is not about him (oh but you will get your circle jerk here to make you feel better which is exactly what you are looking for) it's about you.

again another childish strawman. how did you manage to get that from what I posted. the dilemma fallacy "he should listen to my red pill knowledge or suck his thumb and watch the titanic"

You need to work on your resentment Derby, it will have you back on the bottle. You alcoholics are generally cowards full of resentment. Stay in your line guy.

Guy, whether she does or not is none of your concern. It's not your relationship. This is your hatred of women coming out and I'm pretty sure you rejoiced in the breakup.

Truth hurts big boy. Don't drink on it Derby. What do you alchies say? Resentments are like cats, if you don't feed them they'll go away.

Call your "sponsor". Haha

Edit: @lost_blackbird spellcheck that for me dude, I can't be bothered.
one whole paragraph, of S.I.G.N language, Shame Insult Guilt and the need to be right.

your even diagnosing me because im dissapointed with his masculinity and pillow talking.

you put way to much effort in I dread to think the length of the messages you send a chic who messes you about.

Insufferable, I serve my medicine cold boy, step up or step aside, i dont sooth egos like you.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm uncertain why my lack of fondness for women is any relevant factor to my point.
But you are right, I don't like women. I find it extremely difficult to do so, the vast majority
of them absolutely sicken me with their antics. It's just a shame that some of them are nice
to look at or I'd be able to completely and fully disregard them. It would seem that Father
Nature has a well developed sense of humour, unlike some.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lobos, your posts have a common theme. Suck the life out of threads. What's up with you?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA I got you boy.

I simply held up a mirror to your own behavior and you gladly obliged reflecting back your own self righteousness and hypocrisy.
Ive got defensive and pissy? trying to gas light me now, your a poor ted bundy.

you will find you are the one writing paragraphs of shame and insult over me purely guiding a man to have a back bone.

you havent got me on anything with your feminine debate skills, youve resulted to name calling an insult in a debate. its over.

you also presumed i said she was having sex with 10 other men, i said "entertaining"

learn to go over the contract, boy.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually tell my mates who are experiencing trouble with their women that I have been in their shoes many times and what I have learned is to never chase after her. Your odds of getting her back are almost zero.
This is what I have done in the past that gave me success, blah blah, then wish them luck and if they need to talk you can hit me up. Then I leave them be.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that unless a person willingly comes for me asking for help, I would not be too quick to "assume" he is ready for my help. A good will done in a wrong way is equal to a bad will.

When your pal is in distress, the best you can do is to just listen to his venting, no more no less, instead of taking it as a chance to lecture him about things he's not ready to hear.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

It's a rough lessons in the learning curve. So much phaggotry in cucks trying to rp everyone. 0 receipts. Those dorks call in to yt and preach about how try red pill everyone despite having a soy stature.

@Derby mate, I posted about one of my mates years ago. I found his finance on the apps. I followed advice here and left it be. She was a feminist. Radical. He pretty much ghosted despite me practically throwing him the lay. It was a booty call he played house with. Typical modern woman feminist. It don't end well.

Another fella was dirt poor. Rags to near riches. HENRY - High earner not yet rich. Matches with girl. She ghosts. Gets her **** pushed in. Shows up to his place and starts nesting. Typical pushing 30 something. Baby fever. Chit makes me rage.

Ah well. The worst part is he called her out and she just smiled and shrugged. I hate her. He has game. He pulls but similar to Mystery, he isn't red pill or aware of female nature.

@Derby you got to be batman up in this *****. More of a lead by example sort of lad then Robert munch the game. Stealing 2nd after 2nd just cause I know I can and watch the world burn.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the "toxic red" pill. Creates a state of hatred and worse paranoia. They are out to get us. It's a warped perspective.
It's repulsive like feminism. Preach equality but psychopathy man hating **** actively. You see these dorks preach game and red pill but play house. Trash marriage but secretly married. Buy my rubbish e book or digital program. BTW no receipts.

There's a lot of disgusting women and behavior I hate. The girls from f&f for example. I hate feminism and a significant amount of modern women. Red pill provokes the response.

Recognize the con job. The new ebook or rubbish program. I can think of 1 guy who has receipts. Everyone has a theory.

Very disingenuous. .. don't get married. Bash marriage but is playing house secretly or overt. Shill more rubbish.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not read the whole thread but yea basically you need to be careful "unplugging" people

If you go at it hung ho which it sounds like you have done here ( and i can see why you have ) some people just can't cope with it and will then conspire to make it look like you are nuts in order to protect their own delusion

Heck i have a close freind whom is fairly game aware and he still can't swallow the fact " love " is a marketing tool

I dont even press the topic with him anymore because i have my views and he has his

Some people do not want to see any other perspective other than their own

Me i choose to see them all and i will decide which is the most plausible based on real evidence and facts available to me