Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't EVER go to a small school

Was this post helpful to you?

• Very helpful. Please give me more advice.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Somewhat helpful. I'm thinking twice about my Furman appliction.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Eh, whatever.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Not helpful at all. You suck.

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a high school student commencing the college application process, here is the best advice I can give you: DON'T GO TO A SMALL ****ING SCHOOL. By "small ****ing school," I mean any school with less than 3,000 students.

Trying to be a Don Juan on a small campus is like trying to go 90 in a Hyundai--it just isn't gonna happen. Here are the two possible scenarios for a prospective Don Juan at a small school:

1. You arrive as a freshman, bang a few chicks, which is great. But you're branded with an awful reputaton, because at a small school, everybody knows everybody and people talk. Basically, your **** will be busy for your first semester, but you'll pay for it with 3 1/2 years of celibacy.

2. You arrive knowing that reputation is crucial at a small school. Therefore, you spend time and effort trying to attain a good one. What you attain is the reputation as a "nice guy" that girls want to spend time with, but your chances of getting laid are about as good as France's were at defeating Hitler.

Either way, you're going to spend more time not getting laid than getting laid, and if you have a pair of testicles that work, this isn't an optimal situation.

Even if you're the LTR-minded type, a small school isn't the place for you. Here's why: unless you establish a relationship with a freshman early on, chances are you're not going to find a girl you want to get into a relationship with. Why? Because like I said earlier, everybody knows everything about everybody else at a small school.

Say you meet a nice girl your junior year, hit it off, everything is going fine. Well, everything would be going fine if you didn't know about the gangbang she participated in her freshman year after a frat party.

Whether you're LTR minded or just looking for ass and lots of it, PLEASE reconsder if you're considering a small school.

Your penis will thank you for it.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
waht are some non-"small schools" that are easy to get into

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not small and easy to get into? Any state school, with the exception of the top-tier ones (UNC-Chapel Hill, UVA, Univ. of Florida, etc.)

I have no idea how your GPA and test scores are, but if they suck even by state school standards, try a regional state school. Most of them have at least 5,000 students and if you can spell your name right on the application, you're as good as in.

Good luck!

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do go to a small fvcking school. 1200 students.

I got a third option to offer. Its similar to #2, You spend your time getting a reputation and throughout your effort you attain a reputation of a gangster. People lower their heads when you and your buds walk down the hallway. But ultimately most people are scared sh*tless of you, or try to go out of their way to please you. It becomes a real pain in the ass. So now I look outside the school for chickies. Whatever, one more year and I'm in university, just looking forward to that.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I too go to a small school, 120 kids in the whole high school. I don't even make a conscious effort to pick up chicks here, it's way too much work for the payoff involved, especially if you don't have the name.(small town politics)

For anyone else in the same situation, I'd advise going to a nearby town when DJing. You don't have to worry about your rep, and the chicks are easier to DJ since they don't have to worry about their rep either.