Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Don't ever do that again"

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to share a little story from my current LTR. Early on but after we'd become sort of comfortable with each other, I was putting my girlfriend into her car as she was heading home. I opened up the door for her and as she went to get in, I gave her a quick but firm slap on the ass. She stopped getting into her car, faced me straight upright with a look of surprise on her face and said firmly, "Don't ever do that again!". I noticed on her face she had this very slight smile. It was like shock with this weird smile that didn't seem congruent with anything else that was happening. I hadn't seen a reaction like that from her before and I immediately paid a lot of attention to all of the communication that was happening. I wasn't exactly sure how to react so I just reverted to my go to which is just a ****y smile and say nothing. I left a little bit of time and said, "Night" with a smile on my face and started closing the door which prompted her to get back into the car.

Over the months since then it's something I continued to do quite regularly. There was no sexual context but it's obviously a sexual action. We'd be out at the shops and she'd say something cheeky to me and I'd give her a quick spank and just smile. She must have said "Don't do that again!" a dozen times over the following months. It turned into a bit of a game where she decided to spank me back and she started keeping score. She'd "owe" me one if I'd spanked her within the date. She dropped the "Don't do that again" after a couple of months but still acted a little indignant when I did it. I didn't overuse it, it wasn't every date, it was when context really suited it.

At the time it began I was really just having some fun, but I thought about it later on I started to realize it was pure alpha game. So last night I gave her a quick spank as we were getting into bed and she didn't even react. Totally in my frame. I didn't realize at the time that I was playing the game that way because it's just part of my fun push the boundaries style of flirting, but thinking back on it, this one thing was a particularly powerful interaction between us.

But what I really like about this is that I wasn't exerting control overtly, I wasn't playing a game, I was demonstrating masculine sexuality and dominance without even really thinking about it. I was just having some fun with a woman I am dating.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@ss slapping in public is a test of sorts and highly enjoyable. I do it regularly :up:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work. Girls love this stuff. Keeps them turned on! :p

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl got really humpy with me before for smacking her arse whilst we kissed on the first maybe 3 or 4 dates. Became a "thing" too. One time early on i was walking around with my hands placed on her backside - kind of starting to wind her up about it. She did it back, which i thought was funny.

I was actually starting to think that we weren't going to be sexually compatible early doors though, because she would get a bit stroppy and maybe too rigid. But sometimes people just need a little time to loosen up. It's discretionary and based on reading of people - not rules.

I think it's part of the neurosis women have between wanting to be respected, and wanting to be dominated. It's an interesting and sometimes frustrating line. When i get annoyed, i just tend to start taking the piss. And whether that's met with amusement or further being a moody cow is usually the crux i think.
Yes, you nailed it. It's cognitive dissonance. My girlfriend is very conservative and is trying to run that line of animalistic sex but being conservative and respectable. If she hadn't smiled, I wouldn't have pushed it but I could tell part of her enjoyed it, even though her words didn't align with that. In my opinion, there aren't really women who don't enjoy that domination though, even if sometimes you have to hold back a little. It's definitely a balancing act though and if she had become moody it would have been an issue. She is never moody or disrespectful to me so it worked out fine.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol reminds me of my ex. I would slap her azz, she would tell me to stop, I would do it once more, but she’d smile after the second one.

Just fun that puts them in their place.