Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't do this....

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm sure something like this has been posted before, but I feel the idea is one worthy of repetition.

In reading the 48 Laws of Power (highly reccomended reading btw) I came across a passage that made me think of all my fellow DJs:

There is a kind of stubborn stupidity that recurs throughout history, and is a strong impediment to power: The superstitious belief that if the person before you succeeded by doing A, B and C, you can re-create their success by doing the same thing. This cookie-cutter approach will seduce the uncreative, for it is easy, and appeals to their timidity and their laziness. But circumstances never repeat themselves exactly.
What I'm getting at here is that, while a lot of these tips are awesome, they are only SUGGESTIONS. Nobody should ever follow a tip precisely, as situations change, and you have to use your skills wisely.

Skills and the wisdom to use them are only acquired through effort and experience. Though people on this site can offer great advice and feedback, they can "only show you the door" (Matrix rulez).

As DJs we must use our knowledge to make decisions on the spot, to go with the flow and assess each situation individually. Rule #1: No rules are 100% correct all the time (not even this one?)

In essence, there is no substitute for experience. Go out there and practice what you've learned, experiment, see what works for you and what doesn't. There is no cure all, and you won't get anywhere if you don't try!!!

This is why I don't go for patterning type stuff. I don't want to be the guy who sits there saying "ok, she used the word 'supplicate', let me bring out my Palm and search the website to see what the correct response to that is." --- BullSh!t.

There is not one correct way to be a DJ.
There is no "perfect" line for every situation.
There is just you, and improving yourself.
You must maintain your individuality and originality. There are basic guidelines on this site. Incorporate them into your being, but the rules are meant to be bent and broken as a situation requires.

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bullseye.

patterning does work tho. u just have to edit it to your natural style.

The Beeb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should make 'struggling' read this...and anyone else who is a newbie. Great post though. got me thinkin'

-Beeb