Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Do This!!!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so you got this great girl and you've been dating her for 4 months or so. You have a great time but every once in a while you have your lovers' quarrels.

She wants you to hang out with her friends suggesting you all go out and have a great time at a bar. To you this sounds like fun... You and 3 or 4 babes going drinking and having a blast.

BE CAREFUL!!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!!

The friends are watching you're every move at this point and deep down inside the one's that don't have boyfriends will secretly despise what you and your girl have going. (You know how girls are).

They will do a lot of things to make you get pissed off. They will flirt with you to make your girlfriend jealous and cause a fight. They will get her drunk enough to make her do stupid things like dance with another guy. They will talk about other guys in front of you to make you uncomfortable. But it works... trust me it happened to me.. You end up having an argument with your girlfriend in front of them and this is where you blow it. They now have sufficient ammunition to hate you and convince your girlfriend that you are not right for her. Then they'll start reminding her of how much fun they had when they were single and the rest is history. All because women in general are spiteful, jealous and vindictive.

Just a warning....

misc33

Don Juan
Reaction score
bud I see what you are saying and agree 100%. You know what I am facing a slightly similar situation. A little more detail regarding my situation. The single friends:
1) does not say a word when she goes out. She has no expression on her face whatsoever she just stares. When she talks it usually is gossip and complaints. A real loser who called my brawd 24/7 asking about what to do and what to wear on a trip - I think she never has been laid. She is planning a spring break type vacation for her and her friends in the summer something you do when you are 20-23 not 26+. She just realized that her ****** can provide more uses other than to piss from.
2) the single miserable loser who finds everything wrong with everyone's boyfriend. She is the c&nt who tries to instigate s$it. This one cries day and night about how sad she is that they don't spend time together.
CALLING ALL GUYS TO RESPOND TO THIS. I agree you need to play your cards right. What I have done in the past when out with a group of girls is the same stuff I do when I am out with my buds, leave - go and mingle and meet up with her at the end of the night. She probably will get mad but you respond by saying you are the only one I just had to say hi to a few people I haven;t seen for a while. Besides she will admire you're demand and want you more - the friends f&ck 'em they will continue to be jealous - DO NOT FIGHT OR SHOW DISCOMFORT IN FRONT OF THE FRIENDS NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY PISS YOU OFF -if you get mad at any situation just excuse yourself and go to the washroom or do something else.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly,
A lot of guys, in a effort to impress their girlfriends, will try to make buddy buddies with the friends. It's best just to be nice, polite and mysterious. This way they have nothing to go on.

J.P.