dont come back here...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
until you get three more numbers from unskanky b!tches.

i don't even wanna see any of you guys posting till i start seeing some FRs. nobody ever has any FRs for me to read and im starting to get really fvcking bored comming here to the same ol sh!t every time i log on.

dont even come back here till you get three numbers and have some stories to tell. something to contribute. something to entertain my dumb a$$.

either you guys are doing all kinds of player-like sh!t and just not mentioning any of it or there's way to many keyboard jockeys on this site.

one way or another i wanna see some FRs.

NOW GODDAMNIT!

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some days ago a girl gave me her number and told me to send her a sms when she was at some schoolthingy. I sent her a sms later that evening. Now she's already gone over to phonesex and invited me to her and has strong feelings.... Fun :)

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
some days ago a girl gave me her number and told me to send her a sms when she was at some schoolthingy. I sent her a sms later that evening. Now she's already gone over to phonesex and invited me to her and has strong feelings.... Fun :)
interesting because i have a girl that calls me from missouri to masturbate for me over the phone. i only met her for one night on the town when i lived in missouri last year and i managed to set it up where she likes to call me when she feels like masturbating... ahhh i feel so special:rolleyes:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

this kid has been here since august 2003 and got the message more then 90% of the board.

question though: do YOU do any FR???

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You suck.And 95% of Feild Reports are Fake.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
lol

this kid has been here since august 2003 and got the message more then 90% of the board.

question though: do YOU do any FR???
oh yeah i post FRs but most of them are in other peoples disscussions or in my own if i see something that relates to something ive done with women, then i post it up.... lately ive been doing more of that than when i first joined the boards.

ive come such a fvcking long way from what i was ill tell ya that much. ive read and practiced everything from ross jeffries ss to david d's DyD to all of Doc Loves stuff to The entire DJ bible and material on sosuave.com and all kinda of books from art of seduction to feal the fear and do it anyway and countless psychology and sex technique books. in the field my game is finally comming to meet my outer game. i do approaches every night at college (i go 4 nights a week) and i go on 2 - 3 dates per week. when i was starting i did a 10 rejection set to purposefully get rejected and i went halfway through boot camp before i decided i didnt need it anymore. occasionanlly i go out looking to get rejected still, but now my focus is on actually making successfull approaches. i have no problem getting dates now and actually ive come to the point of realizing that getting the dates is just the first step..

there so so much more to it.

every one here has given me something that ive applied to my game and my life and im at a point now where i feel i can give something back. im livin the life and being the DJ this site is trying to make everyone into. i feel independant, happy, powerful, and free.

if i were to give my advise on what THE most important things in the whole game are from my experience so far id have to say.

1. lose the care you have about what people think and getting rejected by purposefully getting rejected multiple times.

2. make it natural. i.e. just let it flow and dont think about it. dont think of it as an approach just think of it as making conversation with another person. this applies to the whole game. just let things naturally flow from conversation to the more intimate. dont force things just let them happen.

3. dont forget the game once you're in cuz you're in. never forsake the game or she'll forsake you. never lose YOUR POWER, HER RESPECT, or YOUR GAME.

4. ACTION. you can know everything there is to know (like i did) but until you actually go DO. you dont have anything. (i might add that you guys who know everything but arent doing anything are going to be so MONEY once you start DOING. ACTION ACTION ACTION. women dont really require that much effort to get. they just require action.

thats it. peace out playas:D

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
You suck.And 95% of Feild Reports are Fake.
hmmm... what information do you have to prove that one?:rolleyes:

...but part of me wants to agree with you.

either way, whether most are fake or not, theres a need for real FRs and more conversation relating to actual field success. plus if nothing else they are good for a laugh right?

:D

"Rejection is the triune god of my soul."

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You my freind have Sosuave-itis. You beleive being good with girls is a skill instead being as normal as a bowel movement.

And everybody posts there experiences in other FR's.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You my freind have Sosuave-itis. You beleive being good with girls is a skill instead being as normal as a bowel movement.

And everybody posts there experiences in other FR's.
you my friend... could not be farther from the truth.

if you will read what i JUST wrote above you will see that i said that being NATURAL is one of the most important parts of being a DJ. i really believe that. when im socializing i dont think about the game. i just try to be happy and upbeat and natural and let what i know come to the surface.

i do however like sosuave and why not? its a great site. ive taken a lot from it. i also like the idea of giving back.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I like the idea of giving back also. However many people seem to take it way too serious.

People here seem to think Like Djing is some sort of super-power...what's up with that?

There is no such thing as being a "DJ" is just a word.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what puts sosuave-itis (as you say) most in context is the fact that you have twice the posts i do in the same period of time.

you shouldnt have went there cuz ill trek through that:D

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Fukkk YOU TALKING 'Bout BIDDY BOO!!

I Post direct and to the point and reply to all the posts that grab my attention...Unlike YOU somebody that posts about "The Trials & Tribulations of Being an Alpha" and make "Feild Reports:Where Have They Gone" threads....

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DEKKA
oh yeah i post FRs but most of them are in other peoples disscussions or in my own if i see something that relates to something ive done with women, then i post it up.... lately ive been doing more of that than when i first joined the boards.

ive come such a fvcking long way from what i was ill tell ya that much. ive read and practiced everything from ross jeffries ss to david d's DyD to all of Doc Loves stuff to The entire DJ bible and material on sosuave.com and all kinda of books from art of seduction to feal the fear and do it anyway and countless psychology and sex technique books. in the field my game is finally comming to meet my outer game. i do approaches every night at college (i go 4 nights a week) and i go on 2 - 3 dates per week. when i was starting i did a 10 rejection set to purposefully get rejected and i went halfway through boot camp before i decided i didnt need it anymore. occasionanlly i go out looking to get rejected still, but now my focus is on actually making successfull approaches. i have no problem getting dates now and actually ive come to the point of realizing that getting the dates is just the first step..

there so so much more to it.

every one here has given me something that ive applied to my game and my life and im at a point now where i feel i can give something back. im livin the life and being the DJ this site is trying to make everyone into. i feel independant, happy, powerful, and free.

if i were to give my advise on what THE most important things in the whole game are from my experience so far id have to say.

1. lose the care you have about what people think and getting rejected by purposefully getting rejected multiple times.

2. make it natural. i.e. just let it flow and dont think about it. dont think of it as an approach just think of it as making conversation with another person. this applies to the whole game. just let things naturally flow from conversation to the more intimate. dont force things just let them happen.

3. dont forget the game once you're in cuz you're in. never forsake the game or she'll forsake you. never lose YOUR POWER, HER RESPECT, or YOUR GAME.

4. ACTION. you can know everything there is to know (like i did) but until you actually go DO. you dont have anything. (i might add that you guys who know everything but arent doing anything are going to be so MONEY once you start DOING. ACTION ACTION ACTION. women dont really require that much effort to get. they just require action.

thats it. peace out playas:D

A perfect example.

Biddy Boo!!:mad:

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
How am i being vague??

You said i have 2x as many posts i said it's cuz you post gay **** and overanylize.Then you point me to some "don't hate playa " bullsh1t or whatever and tell me i'm being vague and can't prove my point.

THE SIZE OF THAT POST WAS THE POINT.
THE MESSAGE IN THAT POST WAS THE POINT.

That's my point.

Go"Talk sh1t to women":p

:mad:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree though. I'm getting tired of reading about all these techniques, systems and stuff. Ok I think the confidence routines, bootcamps etc is good but being a "DJ" is something you ARE, it should be 100% NATURAL.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How am i being vague??

You said i have 2x as many posts i said it's cuz you post gay **** and overanylize.Then you point me to some "don't hate playa " bullsh1t or whatever and tell me i'm being vague and can't prove my point.

THE SIZE OF THAT POST WAS THE POINT.
THE MESSAGE IN THAT POST WAS THE POINT.

That's my point.

Go"Talk sh1t to women":p

:mad:
you're clueless. the thread is about posting FRs and you've brought it into never never land with some idea that you think my posts are too long and that i overanylize things. (btw how many do you think are guilty of that if you really wanna go there)

1. the size of somebodys post doesnt mean anything. you have twice the posts as i do in the same period of time and you accuse me of having "sosuave-itis", then try to validate that by saying that my posts are long... have you read them all? and if you have what does that say about your "sosuave-itis"?

2. you said, "the message in that post was the point".... well obviously you missed the point of my post because it was about the fact that i was now posting some FRs and that ive come to the realization(after much study) that doing things naturally was how it should be(and i pointed out some good tips that i learned along the way). yes, im well read. no, i don't think i view getting women as a bunch of techniques.

you're confused kid.

:rolleyes:

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
OK,Breathe ...That's It BREATHE! lol..

I didn't mean to upset your little azz .