Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Believe what she says , Watch what she does

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
You are a fool in all of this. She was clearly looking for a rebound but you snoozed and she found someone else to rebound with. As a rebound you're only ever slightly relevant. You are for a girl to get over something very emotional for her. But since she didnt choose you as her rebound you are now completely irrelevant.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, 4 hrs away huh? That’s a long journey for some girl. Not undoable but tough.

in this case you have to use your phone to build rapport first. Otherwise you’ll just waste a lot of time and money traveling. Game dynamic changes. Text her every few days, then progress to phone calls, then finally to FaceTime or Skype date.

When you do meet in person, make sure you plan a whole weekend with her. No matter the rapport, she ain’t blowing you on the first night so gotta see her at least twice or three times in that weekend span. Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday night.

I’ve done this twice in my life, Saturday night being the closer. The phone game is crucial and takes several weeks to a month before hand.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she lived in my city i would've met her .But She lives in a different city & it requires 4 hrs of journey .

I was calling her every month to make sure her interest level is high .

Probably that was my mistake i over did it and she lost interest .
You're mistake was tying to pursue a long distance relationship. As others said, distance is everything. Don't waste your time on anyone living that far. Only simps travel that far to meet a girl.