Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Question?????Originally posted by GinuwineXXX
These people up above are very good with women. They know their sh!t they are good.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yep YepOriginally posted by thissucks003
Question?????
Have you sarged with any of these members? Otherwise it is just a list of people who you like what they have to say. You have no idea how well they do with women unless you met them IRL.
There is alot of things those on your list and those that aren't on your list have contributed here that I have learned from but it doesn't mean that they are the best or know the most about women. I wouldn't make that kind of generalization about anyone here. Your yardstick for success is not everyone elses.
TS
Exactly.Originally posted by thissucks003
Question?????
Have you sarged with any of these members? Otherwise it is just a list of people who you like what they have to say. You have no idea how well they do with women unless you met them IRL.
TS
TesuqueRed,Originally posted by TesuqueRed
Pick up on the energy this guy launched into this post with---you make allowances that English isn't his first language, and you can nit-pick points with ease--but at some point he said "fvck it, I wanna say something here!" and launched into it. For posts like these, you have to go with the energy of the piece (sure, sounds touchy-feely, but you know what I mean...)
What's the key thing he said, (IMO...that is...) That you hit the bible and the boards and learn as much as you can as well as you can, and hit the real world. And then, at a certain point, you have to cut loose and just play it---follow the advice, break the rule, go with the feeling in the moment---and see where you end up.
As for his list of names, I think he's picking up that quite a large number of them respond to a post, any post, with some personal touchstone that isn't a rule. Or--if it squares with a rule--they'll mention it because it doesn't interfere with their personal experience.
Nit-pick him on minor points or the ESL, but be sure to pick up on where he's coming from. He's bumping up a stage and using new material, and that is worth watching...