Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't believe half of what u read on this site.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellow Don Juans I want to post something like this for a few months.

Don't let the title fool you this site is great. It has made me the man I am now.
I have been on this site for two years. I went from AFC then to DJ Then to senior DJ then to Master DJ.

Their is a place called the Next Level. They are called Moderators or they just have respect some without alot of post.

I will post the names of some of the people on the Next Level.

Ashlee Angel,
Brazilian_Blues_Boy
CableLight
Drew
misunderstood??
Paradox
Pimpologist,
prosemont
SoSuave.com
stuartSan,
The Matrix: Reloaded
Von Neuen
Giovanni Casanova
Bungo Pony
Sir_Chancealot
whatsupwiddat
Take No Dirt
RKTek
Anti-Dump
Lorenzo
SexPDX
TesuqueRed
Aiken_Drum
Vronski
De La Soul
Powertrip
Jake Steed
xblitz44x
Mr. Mystery
Dee-Zy
T Dog
Pook

These people up above are very good with women. They know their sh!t they are good.

I think if you follow the DJ bible maybe six months after being on this site it will help you alot.

But after those six months and you still follow everything in the bible it may cause some problems.

Some of the problems I had was Nexting too may girls and people for the smallest thing.

Another one is all of the rules. Example- Wait three to seven days to call a chick. No gifts in the first three months. Don't tell your girlfriend you love her.

Fvck that.

Those guys I named above most of them have no rules.

They call girls two days later two weeks later.

I have been at the point where I have done AFC things because I have been such a good DJ.

I have to act sometimes I have nothing to do. In order for some women to trust.

Since joining this site I have got the rep of being a playboy. That attracts girls to me but It worrys girls when they want to settle down with me.

So when I am out with girls I have to tell other women I am at home studying or I'm out with my friends.

Two year ago I didn't have any girls. Now I have more girls than I can handle.

Most of the newbies make everything harder than it should be. When I was a newbie I had to have game. But when your on the next level women will like you for you.

In the coming weeks I will post and do field reports of how I break most of these "Rules" And still have women want me.

Last edited:

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible is a guideline, not a rulebook. Yeah, quite a few of those guidelines end up being too strict if you always follow them to a 'T'. This has been brought up many times. The reason many of them are so strict is because drastic changes in behavior and thinking are sometimes needed for the extreme "AFC's". At least in the beginning.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boo! I'm not on the list!!!

Actually - Anti-Dump is THE most strict with the rules because of his philosophy.

Where as rules on this board is mainly for newbies. As u understand women more u can bend em for the best because u know how and why.

Oh and btw - Your list is not complete. I could name a whole bunch more. U have only been here for a few months.

U don't have Adonis, Cecil, Tomazu, Hidden Danjer, Big Don, Zap, Terminator911 (I think that was his name) and so many more I can't even list.

Those are the ones who taught the likes of stuartsan, angel, pook ect.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Umbra
Making a list is pointless. I think the point here is simply to be careful of who you take advice from.
true, but that's hard to do. Especially when newbies come over here there are lik 23459836145 different school of thoughts now. That doesn't help a confused person who tries to succeed with women.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Boo! I'm not on the list!!!

Actually - Anti-Dump is THE most strict with the rules because of his philosophy.

Where as rules on this board is mainly for newbies. As u understand women more u can bend em for the best because u know how and why.

Oh and btw - Your list is not complete. I could name a whole bunch more. U have only been here for a few months.

U don't have Adonis, Cecil, Tomazu, Hidden Danjer, Big Don, Zap, Terminator911 (I think that was his name) and so many more I can't even list.

Those are the ones who taught the likes of stuartsan, angel, pook ect.
I did not mean to leave you out I just named a few.

Just like what I said up above- I will post the names of some of the people on the Next Level.

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do very well with women, and I haven't ever really followed any particular school of thought. That's a waste of time. The only things you will ever need to succeed with women and life in general are as follows:

1) Confidence
2) A Desire to Improve Oneself
3) A Sense of Humor
4) Observational Skills
5) Persistence

That's it. That's all you need. Really simple. You keep trying things out, and you will discover what works and what doesn't. Don't waste your time with rules and schools of thoughts. Just f*cking get out and do it.

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Different styles will work for different people, one has to not take anything that anyone says for granted. I have seen both bad and good advice on here, you have to make a decision for how far you want to take some of the advice.

I think some of the younger folks may tend to not have enough life experience to know what is crazy advice or not but for the most part when someone gives bad advice on here it is disputed which should help the newbie.

GinuwineXXX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making a list is pointless. I think the point here is simply to be careful of who you take advice from.
Umbra,

The point is not watch who you take advice from. But people really should watch who they take advice from.

The point is that when your on the next level you are diffrent from the other DJ's. You don't care about what people think about you. You get respect because the only person your worried about making happy is you.

I also am trying to say when get to the point where I am at you find out when are simple and we make too big of a deal of them.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do very well with women, and I haven't ever really followed any particular school of thought. That's a waste of time. The only things you will ever need to succeed with women and life in general are as follows:

1) Confidence
2) A Desire to Improve Oneself
3) A Sense of Humor
4) Observational Skills
5) Persistence

That's it. That's all you need. Really simple. You keep trying things out, and you will discover what works and what doesn't. Don't waste your time with rules and schools of thoughts. Just f*cking get out and do it.
A sense of obseravation is great - but u also need an understanding of human nature in general N a little more on general women behavior. Communication N people skills, perceverance (could go with persistance though), self-love/respect N a bunch of more stuff. To narrow it down to 5 is to little IMO

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As with anything in life, you put the information you gather here through your own filtering system and only keep what you need. This isn't new or revolutionary. You shouldn't rule out info or advice because it doesn't come from a selected source, nor should you believe something to be true because a certain person said it.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umbra- "Observational Skills"

That's a good one, I suck at that. But I would add a number 6 to that...wherewithall.

I agree with Quick on that... I mean not to take anything away from the original poster or the names he listed...but is that just your opinion on who is talking sense? I mean that just isn't very scientific to me. But I think you are trying to do a good thing by peeps...

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is not watch who you take advice from. But people really should watch who they take advice from.
:confused:
The point is that when your on the next level you are diffrent from the other DJ's. You don't care about what people think about you. You get respect because the only person your worried about making happy is you.
I think you still have quite a bit to learn, friend.
u also need an understanding of human nature in general N a little more on general women behavior. Communication N people skills, perceverance (could go with persistance though), self-love/respect N a bunch of more stuff.
Everything you mentioned can be derived from those few qualities. You mentioned skills and knowledge. They can all be learned if you have the qualities I mentioned.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes but people N communication skills cannot come from

a sense of humor, confidence, persistance or a desire to better one self.

Human nature knowledge cannot only come from observation u have to dig books N talk to people for that. Hell, people make a live'N out of it - study years and years. hint: psychologists

;)

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they come from observational skills and a desire to improve oneself, which have been mentioned. ;)

And those psychologists study for years and years to be able to treat people with mental illnesses and problems. You can learn to understand and deal with people simply by studying them.

Also, if you truly have a desire to improve yourself, you will seek out knowledge on your own. You will read books and forums like this one to better yourself and your understanding of psychology.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" Think of the motive for the info in advice before you take it"

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont get this. so you want to do this elite **** all over again?

let me ask you something. Do u have to be here for a year and have over 500 posts in order to offer a good advice? that is basically what this is.

People do have reputation on this boards. For me, i read posts from people who have proven to have a head on their shoulders. And some 500+ guys make me wonder wtf they are doing here...

When i see newbie with 50-100 posts, i usually just skim over, why? becuase im tired of reading same things over and over.. if this newbie however does provide and interesting point in multiple threads, he is now a good memeber.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they come from observational skills and a desire to improve oneself, which have been mentioned. ;)

And those psychologists study for years and years to be able to treat people with mental illnesses and problems. You can learn to understand and deal with people simply by studying them.
Psychologists do not study just to deal with mental illness. I am about to complete a minor in psychology and I have only had one class called abnormal psychology that dealt with mental illness. There are many types of psychology such as social psychology (how people interact and why) sexual psychology, personality psychology, conflict resolution (mainly for business people but works for families as well) experimental psychology etc. Psychology has given me a much greater understanding of normal people. I do agree though that you can learn alot of information just by watching people interact with each other.

dogstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best things this site has done so far is the mental parts. About being confident. Not afraid to go for what you want. Not to let rejection get you down. Girls are to enhance your life, not be your life. Things like that. I dunno, I'm just a newbie. But just thinking in a confident way does a wonder.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
Psychologists do not study just to deal with mental illness. I am about to complete a minor in psychology and I have only had one class called abnormal psychology that dealt with mental illness. There are many types of psychology such as social psychology (how people interact and why) sexual psychology, personality psychology, conflict resolution (mainly for business people but works for families as well) experimental psychology etc. Psychology has given me a much greater understanding of normal people. I do agree though that you can learn alot of information just by watching people interact with each other.
thank you. I had a class of abnormal and mental health - which was kinda interesting but that only elevated my interest into 'normal' behavior.