Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't believe everything a woman says

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Was talking to some chick today online and she tried to make it seem like she really was sexually liberated and that she sleeps with all these guys because she really loves and enjoys sex. Seems like she was trying to convince me that shes some cool ass party girl who gets down alot. But today I was talking to her some more (i dont like talking but she wasn't trying to hang out right away so i was messing around with her for entertainment).. and she was ranting about some random nonsense i didn't even bother to read. stuff she's passionate about or whatever.. and i told her is this what she usually talks to guys on dates with. she said yes and i asked if her if it turns them on? she's like no it turns them off but anyways im not really dating guys or whatever. she told me she told all the same stuff (in the rant) to some guy pre-date before but she told him she's not looking to meet up because she's not ready to or whatever

So that's when I realized, all the good sh.t she was telling me the other day was BS. She's not some wild party girl who wants to f-ck. She was making all that **** up because she thought it was cool.. Today I find out shes some type of prude. Quickly unmatched her for wasting my time.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't you just meet her instead of chatting to her about all this, Tinder is for meeting up not finding text buddies

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Why didn't you just meet her instead of chatting to her about all this, Tinder is for meeting up not finding text buddies
literally the whole point of this post is about the fact that i'm not looking for that text buddy bull.**** and had to unmatch this chick who wanted to talk instead of f-ck. wait, why am i even responding to you when you clearly didn't read a single word? lol good luck out there bro.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP a few things:

1. Don't listen to their words, but pay attention to their actions. That is why the goal of texting is to meet, not chit chat.
2. Women rarely lie about being a slut. They are not going to lie about that to try and "impress" you, or appear to be a party girl; definitely not a random guy they just met online. She was probably telling the truth about all the sexual things she's done. If anything, women will typically lie to hide their sluttiness.
3. It's not the guys that get turned off by what she's saying....it's her not wanting to meet up with the guys. If she had expressed any interest in meeting with them or with you, it would have happened prior to all this talking nonsense. All she did was use you to pass her time through conversation. If a woman really is interested in meeting with you, they would express that in the first few interactions online. I've met with girls the same day I started chatting with them, or at the very least set up a date or gotten a number that very exchange. I've noticed the longer the online messaging goes, the lower the chance of actually meeting those girls.
4. If you approach OLD or any type of dating looking for a woman who overtly expresses their sluttiness, then you are in for a rude awakening. All women are sluts....they just communicate it covertly. The girls that start out texting overt sexual comments online, are typically the working girls, or scammers. Again, the goal is to meet them...then escalate to see their inner slut.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
OP a few things:

1. Don't listen to their words, but pay attention to their actions. That is why the goal of texting is to meet, not chit chat.
2. Women rarely lie about being a slut. They are not going to lie about that to try and "impress" you, or appear to be a party girl; definitely not a random guy they just met online. She was probably telling the truth about all the sexual things she's done. If anything, women will typically lie to hide their sluttiness.
3. It's not the guys that get turned off by what she's saying....it's her not wanting to meet up with the guys. If she had expressed any interest in meeting with them or with you, it would have happened prior to all this talking nonsense. All she did was use you to pass her time through conversation. If a woman really is interested in meeting with you, they would express that in the first few interactions online. I've met with girls the same day I started chatting with them, or at the very least set up a date or gotten a number that very exchange. I've noticed the longer the online messaging goes, the lower the chance of actually meeting those girls.
4. If you approach OLD or any type of dating looking for a woman who overtly expresses their sluttiness, then you are in for a rude awakening. All women are sluts....they just communicate it covertly. The girls that start out texting overt sexual comments online, are typically the working girls, or scammers. Again, the goal is to meet them...then escalate to see their inner slut.
haha man i wasnt looking for advice here but thanks for all that. that might be really helpful to someone who comes across it.. but yea man check my resume lol (recent posts) i've been slaying some straight baddies on tinder. (pics included)

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
When woman says something, it's nothing serious, she is expressing her emotions. You have to try to feel what she is saying instead of listening to her. She is saying things when she is doing things, so you watch what she does, that would be what she says. Her words emotions, her actions are words.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, sounds like you're doing good. No issues with the way you've treated her for the plate she is. Your goal is probably different from most here, since you already have your main girl, and are solely using OLD to find overtly sexual plates. You're killing it, continue on.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad now that you have finally learned this, OP.

To me, everything comes out of a woman's mouth is BS and meaningless BY DEFAULT until it's proven to match their actions.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
yeah the moment she talked about her career goals, traveling and wanting to go scuba diving i literally asked her "is this what you talk to guys about ?" and shes like yeah" and im like "Does it turn them on?" (obviously negging her here) and shes like "no idk " .. was an instant turn off. like who cares about **** like that? im trying to bone not trying to hear your life story .. some girls think this **** is a job interview.

hopefully i get some more matches soon. she was one of 4 that seemed DTF, out of 20 matches i banged 3 chicks, unmatched like 3-4 and rest didn't even respond but i know thats how Tinder is. they want to make $$ off of subscriptions which i dont blame them for.