Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't be too much a Jerk!!

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the deal, I'm a mature DJ in my 30's, been coming to this site a couple of years but only registered in March and don't post much. Anyway I woke up in the early hours of this morning with a revelation, I just had to get it down on paper so to speak.

Recently I lost a good girl to another guy, I think now I know why. To all you aspiring DJ's out there, be carefull on your road to djism not to become too much of a jerk as I had. Anyway this is what I wrote, I wrote it for myself, but I thought I'd share it with you guys.

Birth of a DJ!!

Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!

I came to this whole DJ thing a complete washed out wuss, burnt by a certain ex of 5 years, who controlled me, looking back this wasn’t entirely her fault. You have to remember that women react to the way that you are with them!! VERY IMPORTANT, REMEMBER THAT!!

After my ex I met my oneitis, I’m sure we’ve all had one. The thing is my oneitis wasn’t that attractive, the first time I saw her I actually thought she was unattractive. But she showed interest in me while I was down about my ex, which as we all know can cause oneitis. I was a wuss and got burnt again!!

So I read all the books and all the articles, on in my opinion, the best site on the web, picked myself up, started going to the gym and got my game together, but I had turned into an angry jerk. I probably lost out a couple of times with different women by being an a$$!! I think that being an a$$ is not far from being AFC!!

So stop being an a$$ or an AFC, and start being the DJ that you are. I think you need to loose the ****yness (not entirely mind) and start being a bit more funny, the kind of woman I want does not like jerks!!

Stop being a fycking jerk, be a man!!

There are times when I feel that I am loosing my game plan, in other words feeling ‘wussy’. At times like this you need to stay away from the source which is making you feel this way, this source is sometimes a woman, in my case my oneitis.

On occasions when I have felt wussy I have either started being nicer or carried on like a jerk!! Just shut the fyck up and get away as soon as possible, get it together. Women sense when you feel wussy, I’ve felt on a couple of occasions that the woman was repelling rather like ‘like poles on a magnet’ when I'm feeling like a wussy!! They sense it in the way you are with them and in your body language. Remember women are experts in reading body language, but you can be too, you just need to learn. Once you have the tools, use them!!

Be the cool guy that you know that you are, she will sense this, if she doesn’t then you don’t want her anyway!! Slow down your movements, show that you have inner peace, don’t be rude, be the classy guy that you are. Save being a d!ck for when you are with your mates!! Just lately I have been a real d!ck with women, one in particular which had high interest turned away after I was a d!ck. This realisation is what made me write this. But this is a learning process, the best way to learn these things is the hard way. Think interest level and how you can raise it. When you are cooler than all the other guys she will see this, remember you are the prize, she needs you!!

Be understanding, listen, be interesed/ing, be a man, be fun to be with, enjoy life, don’t take life too seriously, show you don’t need her.

DO NOT BE A WUSS, AFC OR A JERK!! BE THE COOL DJ THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best Post ive seen in the Discussion Forum, in a long long time.

Beauuuuuutiful!

This is, without any doubt, the best post ive seen in the Discussion Forum, in a long, long time. It really surprises me no one has bumped, or I dont know, given you some applause.
Let me be the first one to do so:
- Clap, clap clap!-

You have to remember that women react to the way that you are with them!!

So true! Women also have brains. By now all you guys should have pretty much UNDERSTOOD women.

Just shut the fyck up and get away as soon as possible, get it together.

Yes, when you arent being yourself (the best in the f-ing universe) go, and get your stuff together.

Once you have the tools, use them!!

Id rather say, learn about them. As everything here, learn about it. But dont get obsessed about it. Know its there, and act fluently. Make a new personality out of yourself. But dont make yourself a psychologist out of this info.

Be understanding, listen, be interesed/ing, be a man, be fun to be with, enjoy life, don’t take life too seriously

-Clap, clap clap!-

DO NOT BE A WUSS, AFC OR A JERK!! BE THE COOL DJ THAT YOU KNOW YOU ARE!!

Is anyone familiar with the golden middle path? Its about never going at extremes, always taking the middle road, path. Because, excess is always bad.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

juaneo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post!!

'There are times when I feel that I am loosing my game plan, in other words feeling ‘wussy’. Just shut the fyck up and get away as soon as possible, get it together. Women sense when you feel wussy'

So true, sounds to me like you're a dyd fan, never ever let a woman you are trying to mack see your weak side!!

You have to remember that women react to the way that you are with them!!

I also agree with SamePeno on that one, this is very important!!

Keep up the good work Chlarence

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes!

Right on, Chlarence!

I did the same sort of overcompensation, have experinced the same sort of reactions, and have come to the same realizations.

It's definitely best to just hang back and look cool, or get out when one's not "on." Better to make a neutral to slightly positive impression than a negative (wuss or a$$hole) impression.

Looks like you're at the point of arrival. Enjoy!

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme, love the Detroit/ruins signature. I have a nice view of those ruins.

Mizer

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post

Great threat and excellent initital post.

I think the biggest misunderstanding of the entire DJ site is that to be a DJ you have to be rude, arrogant, obnoxious, and NEXT girls left and right, when it's really about being the best person you can be, being confident, smiling, not letting rejections or break-ups ruin your life, and learning how to be an upstanding guy 24/7.

I'm telling you, the biggest thing a woman is attracted to is confidence, not arrogance -- there's a HUGE difference. Also, if you truly want to play a game, the one thing that totally throws women off is when they dump you or dis you, you act like it's OK, that you can move on and also date others -- that REALLY tweaks with the female mind! They don't get it. And trust me, I've had my share of wuss moments and one-itis, as well as DJ moments, so I have some perspective on this.

It's easy to get one-itis and obsessed -- I am right now -- but not letting the other know this and standing tall amidst the dating storm goes a long, long ways in life.