“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don't be "too funny"

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by McKindley
When I started putting it in my phone I told her "I already have one Sarah in my phone. You'll have to be Sarah #2."
Hah! Thats gold!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

NATHINNICE

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Georgia(ATL)
I USED TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. HOW I CHANGED IT WAS BY LETTING THEM ASSUME THAT IM THE SERIOUS TYPE, THEN OUT OF THE BLUE I SHOW THEM THE FUNNY SIDE, IF YOU CAN GET THEM TO LIKE YOU FOR JUST BEING YOU, THEN ANYTHING ELSE(SUCH AS HUMOUR, LOOKS, OR GOOD SEX) CAN ONLY MAKE THEM WANT U MORE.
 
Top