Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont Be P***y Whipped - say "NO!"

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"NO!" is a powerful word

Learn to say "NO!"

Use the word "NO!" more often

if she ask you to take her out - say "NO!"

if she ask you to buy her something - say "NO!"

if she tell's you to pick her up - say "NO!"

if she say's pick up your sock's - say "NO!"

if she want's to get married & is pressuring you - say "NO!"

if she say's she want's to have YOUR baby - say "NO!"

if she want's to have sex without a condom & her not protected herself - say "NO!"

(until she know's you're the boss)

Don Juanita

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and when your friends ask you if you'll ever find the right woman with that strategy shout:

"NO!"

JUST THE LO-LO

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanx for reminding me on whose 'THE BOSS'!, which us men!

-PENZILLA

Jack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girl says she'll give it up to you, would you say no? I hope not.

ibanez

Reaction score
Hey, man just remember: "Balance is a good thing". Try to listen to her and know when to say "yes" and when to say "no".

A Turtle Name Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my point was that we say yes too much without even thinking about it. "NO!" does'nt even register in our mind cause we're sooo damn horny. By learning how to say "NO!" you're letting her know that you're not that easy. That's all I was trying to say. But yes, balancing yeses with no's is the best solution. Yes at the right time of course. But if you dont feel comfortable with the situation, definetely say - "NO!".

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turtle,

I got it and agree 100% with your first post. MOST MEN CAN'T SAY NO.
That's right, 80%. And they WON'T admit it either!

jamescr073

Don Juan
Reaction score
What Ill do is when she asks me to do something I really dont want to do, Ill make her do me a favor for me before I do it. Keeps things equal. She doesnt ask me to do stuff I dont want to do, its usually stuff like "can you get me a blanket?" or "would you get me a pillow?" Ill say "sure" and just sit there for like 3 minutes without saying a thing. Then when I notice she is getting impatient and antzy, almost pissed, Ill go and get it without saying anything. When I bring it to her she will pull me to her and give me a big kiss, and thank me. Its worth it.

citnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey James, thats what the author of "Get Anyone To Do Anything" said. Balance and she should submit to most favors she wants.

jamescr073

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never read it. Just kind of figured it out on my own, and watching my p***y whipped friends in action. It works.

DJRAZR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True dat Turtle!!!!

Most men are whipped, and when your whipped, she has all the control, and can have you do anythin she wants! Gotta be a man, and know when to say no. It goes back to the challenge thing. If your whipped, you will bore her, and she'll move on to a challenge. Gotta keep the relationship going by knowing when to say no!

Deagleclaw

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know when to say "No" and when to say "Yes". The key to a successful relationship is don't sweat the small stuff. If she tells you to pick up your socks, say "Ask nicely." then do it if she asks nicely. Don't let a woman TELL you what to do. Make them ASK nicely, and even then only do it 3/4 of the time.
If she asks you to do something important for her, say "YES!" because she needs to know she can count on you when it matters.

Cheers,
Deagleclaw out ok!

------------------
No matter what comes, walk like a man. - Al Lan Mandragoran (Wheel of Time)