Don't be Mr. Nice Guy

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love the "bad boy." They hope they can "reform" him. Either way, you can be as bad as you like. Routinely treat her like she doesn't exist. Be mysterious even if you drive a Hyundai. (Park the Hyundai somewhere else and walk to where you meet her, though.) Remember, nice guys don't get laid. Do you wanna be nice or in the sack? Yeah, I thought so. :rockon:

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need more than this. Tell me mor about bad behaviour. What is bad? Biker? Pimp? Drugdealer? Im a man of the law. Cant afford to screw up. No illegal stuff.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude... are u guys for real?
oh and dust, u heard of citations, bro? Cuz i know u took that quote right out of the book or article :)
secondly, u took it out of context, dont confuse ur readers any further, they're confused already... wow

I said it and ill say it again: just the fact that you are on sosuave.com, you are exposed to such wealth of information, that you know about women/ human interactions MORE than 99% of other men out there.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Girls love the "bad boy." They hope they can "reform" him. Either way, you can be as bad as you like. Routinely treat her like she doesn't exist. Be mysterious even if you drive a Hyundai. (Park the Hyundai somewhere else and walk to where you meet her, though.) Remember, nice guys don't get laid. Do you wanna be nice or in the sack? Yeah, I thought so. :rockon:
Worst advice I've ever heard.

Get a life bro!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I bet you made 5 more accounts and post *****d bullsh1t like this to "level up" to Master Don Juan.

Dude, don't be cheap...GO BUY WORLD OF WARCRAFT NERD!!

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
This is great, I need more, How do I tell her I love her?

Trapper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, its not all about being nice or bad.. its all about your skills.. yeah i was a player, jerk, and getting laid.. now i become slow down and treat them nicely so called nice guy, and im still getting laid..so i dont see any difference man..just be yourself man...

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
It's not about being the "bad boy" or the "nice guy." It's about being yourself and speaking your mind whenever and wherever you are. Granted, you've got to calibrate it so it's palatable to who you're around though. Not everybody's going to like you...boo hoo, get used to it. There are a lot of people that are just *******s. There are also a lot of good people out there. But most of all, people are scared. That's right, downright terrified. Of life, of love...of damn near everything. Be different. Grab the bull by the horns. Live free or die.

If you try to be somebody you're not, it's going to show. You should be preparing yourself to deal with life. Life throws you curve balls, and you have to know how to think on your feet. And most of all, remember that nothing is really "good" or "bad." It simply IS. It is what it is. Learn to love the thrill of success and the agony of defeat. At the risk of sounding like my grandfather, it builds character. If you adopt this philosophy then you'll still be able to pick up the pieces and move on when something terrible happens.

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
All the women I've gone out tell me "you're bad, but in a good way" and I'm happy with that. When I make a sexual flirt, I tell them "I know, I'm being bad, again just can't hrlp being myself"

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
fireguy said:
I need more than this. Tell me mor about bad behaviour. What is bad? Biker? Pimp? Drugdealer? Im a man of the law. Cant afford to screw up. No illegal stuff.
No bad guy is someone who isn't a b*tch. He does what he wants and if a girl displeases him in any way he LEAVES HER. If you haven't been called an assh*le or jerk then you are doing something wrong. If they call you a jerk or assh*le just laugh since it's compliment and they want to f*ck you.