Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't Be Jealous of Good Looking Guys

richersandman

Banned
Reaction score
There are some clearcut advantages here, let's be honest. In college and grad school, I pretty much monopolized all of the female talent in my social circles, with maybe one or two other guys as second tier guys.

However, once you leave the protected cocoon of college, things get a lot harder. It's a lot harder to establish comfort with a girl, and comfort is first and foremost for a girl to have sex with you, even if you are exceptionally good looking. In most cases. In college, you can see a girl over and over again in class, dorms, in college clubs, and so on. This is exceedingly difficult after college. Maybe you can wrangle up some time for a night class or a yoga class, but most people won't make that effort.

Two, once you hit the bars, you are competing with lots of guys who are buying a girl's time. That means buying drinks. PUA's teach never to buy a girl a drink, but this is standard practice. I have never seen a girl turn down a drink at a bar. $5 to $12 in a nicer lounge could monopolize up to an hour of a girl's time: conversation, dancing, even grinding while she finishes a drink. I've also seen girls ditch a guy within minutes or seconds or even insult a guy after she bought him a drink, but that's another story. Let's say you only spend an hour at a particular bar, and the pretty girls have all been bought drinks? Guess what, you're out of luck completely that night at that bar. More to follow...